Joy of Satan Ministries

I am Satanist. Joy of Satan Ministries follower.

Read truth from Joyofsatan.org & Satanisgod.org

Attached: HEADBANNER_2_HD.gif (1070x500, 63.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Communism_is_Christianity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hail Satan!

what is satans opinion on communism ?

Satan is a tranny

I used to browse this website when I was at school back in 2007 or so - I used to write my own black magic rituals based on their stuff as well as Diane Vera's website. I thought that once I left home I would buy loads of black candles and spend my time doing cool spells. Sadly I got a bit distracted by adulthood and never got around to it.

Communism's Christian Roots
satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Communism_is_Christianity.html

You’re just a bunch of sex addicts

where is your address

Mother Mary steps on your head in the last day, fyi

Fuck Satanists. Their narcissistic ideology does nothing but rationalize and legitimize any acts that further their transformation into a god and hiding that insatiable drive behind a veneer of politeness.

Feels good knowing i can kill satanists with impunity in a holy war

>wahhhh we nee to submit ourselves to the idea that we will never be anything greater than YWH's goyim cattle
slave
you won't be killing anything, you'll be fleeing from nigerians who have already raped an killed your sister in dublin

I'm not a good person, not even that religious. You will get no empathy from me

I don't care

Do you have an execution method of choice? I think burning is a fitting punishment

Do you acknowledge the supernatural-ness of Christ?

>I am Satanist. Joy of Satan Ministries follower.

>Read truth from Joyofsatan.org & Satanisgod.org

Attached: 1629985735709.png (1200x675, 1.27M)

what a fucking fag

Fucking cringe kys

Gay LARP this, lad.

Can you try explain the fixation some satanists have with the far right? It's obviously a consistent pattern across different groups. I know you want negative attention like a homosexual but try to mix it up with being productive.

>onions of satan
lmao

>slave
Aren't we all? At least I serve the light and you are just eternally seething Wannabees like your master

So you’re a faggot retard.