He looks good for 70, ngl

Remind me again why do we think mongol genes are bad ?

Attached: 24234243434.jpg (1351x878, 364.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/exclusive-putin-treated-cancer-april-us-intelligence-report-says-1710357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't see the brain cancer.

Because it doesn't exist.

If you listen at all to Western media you think he was on deaths doorstep..

Attached: 20220607_233001.gif (320x218, 1.32M)

Exercise is SOOO important, not just for men, but for your wives too. This man still rolls on the mat if Iā€™m not mistaken. Get moving faggots. Fat will get you killed.

Is this a recent picture?

newsweek.com/exclusive-putin-treated-cancer-april-us-intelligence-report-says-1710357

This 1ā—‹\1ā—‹
Any Forums Anons are the smartest!

>(((usintel)))
show flag

It isn't just Mongol genes, Putin is an avid outdoorsman and an enthusiast for martial arts and the like. I doubt he does what he used to when he was younger since he Gain weight. But he probably always been physically active to some degree.

Not to mention the other important factor of being super rich and powerful. Granting you access to the best health care services and equipment. Dieticians, doctor and even personal trainers.

We also hear he has small penis in western media, but the truth could be opposite

Attached: 42342343435.png (725x981, 480.21K)

Can 5'1 guys have big penis or can it only be 'big' comparative to their body size

Just imagine it's a gay Israeli flag, if that helps you COPE in these hard times.

>Remind me again why do we think mongol genes are bad ?
because they are? haven't you seen any pictures of le liberators this whole war?

Attached: Russian astronauts display flag of occupied Luhansk and Donetsk regions onboard ISS.png (924x903, 678.04K)

what am I meant to be coping with?

Attached: jewwarsukr.jpg (594x768, 577.68K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-24 08-18-36.png (857x749, 295.02K)

It roughly correlates to body size but only partially. Testosterone levels during early years then sexual development are the primary factors.

In today's day and age; With xeno estrogens, hormone disruptors and a whole host of chemicals in every consumer product. Even in the womb your sexual development can be stunted with exposure to certain substances. It's been proven that testes and taint can shrink when exposed to these pollutants in the womb.

In the modern day, unfortunately the biggest correlation is only your exposure and consumption of these pollutants. Since this is near impossible to document and pretty much impossible to avoid with the unaware.

Penis size is mostly up to chance today on how much you were exposed to this stuff. Along with how your body reacts to them as it is worse in some than others

Attached: 1529376176656.jpg (680x680, 57.49K)

>Praise Putin
>Faggot meme flag spews reddit tranny opinion
>Source: US faggot propaganda
>Their source: (((an undisclosed us intelligence report)))
Putin literally lives in these trannies heads rent free. I bet they can picture him smiling when they kill them selves.

Attached: images.jpg (529x580, 24.1K)

>is a manlet
>wears heeled shoes always to look taller
>black belt in meme martial art designed for manlets with no reach and short legs, a one way ticket to a coma in any street fight
>propaganda to make him look strong and mighty
>incredibly paranoid with security
>has fantasies with flight attendants
He is a puny, puny micro-dicked old manlet with a serious inferiority complex, nothing more. Probably terminally ill as well and desperate to prove to himself and the world he is not what i said above. Failing hard at it currently. Vatnik shills pls next time elect a leader with presence, this is embarassing

>Swedish reddit trannies are obsessed with talking about dicks
>Nothing else is new

Attached: 1657775829771m.jpg (705x1024, 72.38K)

Broscience: the post.

(((US Intel)))
Pozzed faggot