OH NO ROGAN SISTERS

OH NO ROGAN SISTERS

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-121058_Chrome.jpg (1080x1664, 286.37K)

based

Did he actually say he wants to shoot homeless people?
If he did he should be arrested for it. And maybe then take all his wealth and possessions and distribute them among the homeless, and make sure he becomes homeless himself in an all-white area where passerbys spit on him and look at him with disgust.

Very based but he's definitely looking for troubles saying shit like that

being homeless in a western country means you're not fit to live
it's not like being homeless elsewhere

shut the fuck up shitskin lmao

I listened to the episode. It was a joke about a joke another comedian made. Typical context removal.

Wheres BC?

We're the ones keeping you from having a direct american highway to Alaska.

Lngley. bC? I need more info than just a date and a building.

Shooting them does seem a wee bit much...

Attached: fire slum.webm (480x848, 2.44M)

Being homeless means you were too short of ugly to pass the job interview, despite passing all the requirements, while the uneducated Chad makes six figures and on-the-job training for everything.

he's a comedian you sackless twat

>in an all-white area
this exists

literally anything anyone says joe rogan said is taken out of context like this

>shut the fuck up shitskin lmao

Attached: 371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png (860x745, 88.23K)

We take you, Alberta, Manitoba, Yukon, Saskatchewan, and the Northwest Territories in exchange for selling Vancouver to Singapore. In exchange, Canada gets New York + New England

Deal?

Attached: 1618300032888.png (622x674, 430.31K)

>just shoot them
forsenBased HOLY

Attached: 1637365737463.png (640x480, 256.21K)

He said with obvious sarcasm that we should shoot homeless people (the joke being that cops don't do anything about gun violence while it's illegal to just move the homeless tents)

True

Because homeless would know what to do with wealth and possessions..........

The mutt meme doesn’t work when you’re region of the world has been mutted for 2 thousand years

Says the Phoenician (Kikes) that got mutted by multiple millenia of invaders, from the Egyptians to the Persians to the Greeks to the Romans and then several century of Islamobarbarian rule. You fags fell to Islamisization in the 70s

Attached: 1605816058273.jpg (189x192, 13.83K)

Not that I particularly care to defend Joe, but why do I get the feeling this quote is taken wildly out of context?

that's one of the most evil things i've ever seen;
i've seen it before, it gets posted here every once in a while, but...
what compels someone to walk up to someone who isn't posing a threat and light them on fire?
it's even worse than that, because this shit was premeditated.
he had to go home, fill a cup with a flammable liquid, set up his camera, all the while ignoring his conscience, drive to the bridge, get out, walk over, dump the liquid, and THEN set them on fire.
he could have stopped at any time, but thought it would be funny.
that man is a greater danger to society than those bums could ever be.

sort of like Burbank or Anaheim only without Disneyland. A very boring working class suburb. Very very boring. And a long arduous commute too. Vancouver was given the option to build a freeway system like any other big city. The green pissers stopped it. But the government is packing in hundreds of thousnds of new residents a year so the traffic is impossible. A nightmare. Terrible, no nonexistant city planning.

Yes. Use them to buy food, shelter, and other necessities.

j-Oh No-gan

Attached: Joe_Rogan_wincing_20210826185026.gif (512x282, 2.72M)

> killing spree targeting homeless people
Nothing of value was lost