Accidental wake up

Incidentally redpilling my mom as I sent her the pics from the other day in regards to the 3 GTA area doctors who passed unexpected and suddenly; in her attempt to prove me wrong she actually called the offices and confirmed that its true.

What will come of this now? Doctors are traditionally with longer life spans than the average normal person.

If you google these names now, they are just written about on tonnes of blogs because they are conspiracy celebrities unfortunately. The fact is the news posted was true. These people are owed their respect in this sensitive time.

What will it take before its a total awakening?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 9.56.42 AM.png (1162x764, 129.77K)

Died of summer penis. Nothing to see here.

i dont know those doctors and you forgot to explain why i should care about them

>pt 1

Attached: 61BA3889-5679-4B65-A908-E7A6B1B97662.jpg (1242x1931, 1.03M)

owed respect?
for?
dying from that with which they have killed?

>pt2

Attached: 6D460C66-CF1C-4573-A53E-18788D12B4C4.jpg (1242x809, 346.38K)

Queue the influx of vaxxies seething at how wrong you are (you're not).

Yep, it's this. You see it every year. Conspiracy schizos will attribute it to anything that fits their narrative but highly educated and well read anons know the real scientific truth about these events. Get the vaccine and trust. the. fucking. science.

wow your mom must work in the cope ward

Fucking boomers.

No proof. If they really died they would’ve had real boutiques posted soon after. You’re a lefty psyop

Never going to happen.

Attached: vbuOd1r6yclX.jpg (739x1280, 154.94K)

Saying GTA area is like saying ATM machine.

The thing is that its not really normal for doctors to pass away unexpectedly and from unknown causes/suddenly. They know enough of the signs to catch things and have themselves admitted to care or generally take much better care of themselves. The reason you should care is because Im pretty sure it was heavily shillposted here that this was not trust news. But it is.

Obituaries*

your mom is a lost cause

Bump, my mom went to see her GP and apparently she was like OMG you went and got the vaccine? why didnt you come get it here or ask me first?? but last year she called her and asked her if she was gonna get it. I think the docs are waking up behind the scenes a little too late unfortunetely.

Attached: cdcmiscarriage.png (598x588, 231.32K)

Look at the dates

Attached: 295353309_5566920176662832_6807508826656683750_n.jpg (1066x1421, 405.14K)

My mom died after getting vaxxed, tell your mom to get her affairs in order and plan her funeral.

Unfortunately, no "initiative" or speaking out is going to help.
The #1 reason people become a doctor is money, and 2 is authority/clout/prestige. As long as the money flows for giving people the jab, doctors will be giving it.

>"the shots are safe"

spoken like a true NPC

women will always be swayed by big government. its why ads target them because men are willing to die alone on a hill for their beliefs.

>74% have miscarriages
>2 cousins had babies are double Vaxxed
>1 friends wife is double vaxxed and is about to give
Birth
>my wife is pregnant and is double vaxxed
>my coworker is double vaxxed and out on maternity leave

Ok you people must just be larping right?

My coworker got bells palsy after being vaxxed.

My gfs Mom developed blood clots after being vaxxed

Shits not good bros

>extreneous
did you mean extraneous, user? Even then, that's not the right word for the situation lol. Sounds like you wanted to say strenuous but wanted to fancy it up. Maybe that's why your mom thinks you're a dumbass lol.

Women take longer to die it's fucked up when you see it.