Cambridge Analytica interview

>"We train a lot of armies in something called PSYOP"
>"And our clients do include, in the U.K, the MOD and the FCO, and in the United States, all the ‘coms’, so NorthCom, Safcom, State Department, Pentagon and various ‘three letter agencies’ and so forth."
>"people like the ICO [Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK which rules on data privacy for individuals], who are suddenly trying to catch up on the last five years of data."
>"I hope that they understand ... not to stump the growth of an industry that could really do a lot of good."
techcrunch.com/2017/11/06/cambridge-analytica-ceo-talks-to-techcrunch-about-trump-hilary-and-the-future/
Nov 6, 2017

>Are there connections between Cambridge Analytica and Peter Thiel's Palantir?
theintercept.com/2017/02/22/how-peter-thiels-palantir-helped-the-nsa-spy-on-the-whole-world/
medium.com/@timtolka/russian-analyst-cambridge-analytica-palantir-and-quid-helped-trump-win-2016-election-44ecc577ee60

Anyway, Fuck ADL, same glowing shit
archive.is/m0bGa

Attached: nixnigger.jpg (1390x1042, 215.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/11/06/cambridge-analytica-ceo-talks-to-techcrunch-about-trump-hilary-and-the-future/
archive.is/3KXAK
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-blames-brits-for-cambridge-analyticas-dirty-tricks-2018-3?op=1
archive.is/tchgh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ccp is involved

Attached: 915DBFD3-8897-45C4-B998-FD6AD8240A46.jpg (828x825, 131.39K)

Still weird how some jew at facebook handing Obama all of facebooks user data is ok, but having your grandma take an IQ test and check a box thats says its ok to view your friends list then selling 1/20 the data Obama got for free is not ok.

that's also the take of the faggot Nyx
which regardless of how much a spying and manipulative lying snake he is, it's a correct take

both sides of the political wings use the same mass manipulation technologies to manipulate elections
it became news only because one side, the losing one, decided to make a fuss about it in an attempts to attack their opponent once they had already lost

Attached: 1517822597459.jpg (750x717, 58.5K)

>techcrunch.com/2017/11/06/cambridge-analytica-ceo-talks-to-techcrunch-about-trump-hilary-and-the-future/

The interview, which was recorded, was conducted in private at the IT Arena conference in Lviv, Ukraine.

Are the servers in Lviv, Ukraine?
Is this how Zelensky is blackmailing them all for Billions?

what a coincidence
SCL group, the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, of which also Nyx should be involved, was conducting analisys and psyops in ukraine, back then, to consolidate the zelensky faggot coup government
archive.is/3KXAK

Attached: uk 77th Brigade.png (703x263, 49.66K)

>The interview, which was recorded, was conducted in private at the IT Arena conference in Lviv, Ukraine.

Attached: bobby-gape.png (895x707, 455.78K)

I read yesterday that Steve Bannon was Nix's boss.
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-blames-brits-for-cambridge-analyticas-dirty-tricks-2018-3?op=1

They won the election for Trump.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>SCL was contracted to collect population data, conduct analytics, and deliver a data-driven strategy for the Ukrainian government in pursuit of their goal to win back control of Donetsk. SCL’s data and analytics revealed that the Ukrainian government’s credibility was extremely low with target audiences. Willingness to consider the case for a united Ukraine did not translate into support for Kiev. Further, the dispute was highly localized in nature, so any countrywide, Kiev-centered communication campaign was likely to fail.
>These findings were applied to design localized communications campaigns to erode and weaken the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR).
archive.is/tchgh

Attached: 1649878178456.jpg (288x288, 29.21K)

They set him up.
Everyone sent into his admin. was a plant of theirs.

i feed your sneed, mr glownigger
don't give a shit

Attached: glow dance.webm (854x478, 2.93M)

so it appears, deepstate glowniggers campaigned for Trump
but they were likely on control also on the other side
much of the left-right divide, in "most democratic" nations, is a load of bullshit, on all levels, from donors, from corporate interests, to glowniggers using psyops on the whole populations

Attached: aipac left right.jpg (575x249, 51.3K)

Don't forget it is also them that were colluding with Putin.
Are Zelensky and Putin working together to get rid of evidence while demilitarizing the west?
Questions, questions.

Very interesting is also that my country has started using mossad lvl surveillance in 2017.
Fully legalized 2021. Every German citizens can now be legally hacked without any suspicion. The internet providers even are supposed to install that mossad pegasus crap on our devices.
I have returned to 2010 lvl of tech.

Come on. Of course they all work together. Any user who chooses a side in this "war" is a goddamn retard. This must be my 20th "war" of that kind.
What really bothers me is that people still fall for it.

ignorants and gullible people are enclosed in their tiny mental safe spaces
they have immunized themselves from ever questioning anything the mass medias tell them to believe
only curious people have a chance to realize what is going on at each bullshit cycle
the others will just continue to believe the narrative, even after the worst disaster, even after all their families die of starvation, they will continue to be retarded
that's my blackpilled take, then sure, by trying hard a lot, you may manage to make some few more de-retard themselves, but it's not a very effective process

>each bullshit cycle
Remember when the cycle of bullshit was 4 years? I remember it even being 8 years.
It went down to two years in 2020 and now it is in the months.
The fan is Spinning and the shit is mid flight. We are not gonna get out of this unharmed.

i've done something similar for phones, but everytime you access internet it's all the same shit over again
plus, the last part of the interview, shows how faggots like Nyx are all drooly and excited at what the internet of things (IoT) will allow fuckers like them to delve into, all that huge new amount of fresh personal data to play with

Attached: 2020 global social media manipulation.png (2136x5321, 2.36M)

noticed the same, the bullshit dispenser is accelerating a lot