I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any modern arab state...

I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any modern arab state, they are remnants of western colonial projects and today are nothing more than puppet banana republics, we need to throw out this modern and forced idea of arab nationalist into the garbage and return to our former glory through islam, say no to sykes picot flags, raise the banner of the prophet, rayat al uqab.

Attached: a.jpg (473x592, 62.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/20200129_20200129_0902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*Salil al-Sawarim starts playing*

Attached: squidward.png (521x477, 189.74K)

Clashing of the swords, nasheed of the brave, the way of fighting, is the way of life, amidst an assault, that annihilates the tyrants, and the silencing of a voice, produces a beautiful echo.

We will be back

archive.org/details/20200129_20200129_0902

Burn Sunnis.
Kill Sunnis.
Lynch Sunnis.
Obliterate Sunnis.
Stab Sunnis
Shoot Sunnis
Behead Sunnis
Crush Sunnis in a hydraulic press.
Defecate on Sunnis.
Beat Sunnis
Boil Sunnis alive.
Whip Sunnis.
Gas Sunnis
Blast Sunnis with civil war cannons.
Torture Sunnis
Rape Sunnis
Drown Sunnis
Sneeze on Sunnis and give them the Corona Virus.
Feed Sunnis to the sharks.
Combust Sunnis
Twist Sunnis heads off.
Eviscerate Sunnis
Poison Sunnis
Throw Sunnis down wells.
Rip Sunnis apart between two Trucks.
Incinerate Sunnis
Hang Sunnis by their curly sideburns.
Shit on a Sunnis Grave.
Commit War Crimes against Sunnis
Bury Sunnis Alive.
Cut a Sunnis Dick off and stuff it down their throat.
Throw Gay Sunnis off Roofs.
Terrorize Sunnis.
Send Sunnis to the Moon.
Abort Sunnis.
Explode Sunnis.
Run over Sunnis with a Semi Truck.
Sell Sunnis on the Black Market.
Bash Sunnis Skull In.
Drop Napalm on Sunnis.
Send Sunnis to Auschwitz.
Put Sunnis in a Cryogenic Freezer.
Steal drugs from Sunnis.
Cut a Sunnis Urethra out and hang them with it.
Fire AK-47's at Sunnis.
Vaporize Sunnis.
Slice Sunnis with katanas.
Take Sunnis Welfare Away.
Hang Sunnis on a Cross.
Throw rocks at Sunnis.
Enslave Sunnis.
Convey death to Sunnis.
Chop Sunnis in half.
Sell Sunnis.
Betray Sunnis
Slay Sunnis.
Nuke Sunnis

Ok kaffir, you rats are so un original, you had to copy me.

Attached: محمد_بن_عبد_الوهاب.png (882x880, 361.92K)

Based muslim. I always found it funny how arabs celebrated countries that we in the west invented while we were drunk.

your only hope was the PLA and your kike king killed them all. baka

Churchill literally created Kuwait because he was drunk when he drew the map of Iraq (the eastern and southern border) in Cairo in the 20s.

It led to Iraq having almost no coast at all, which they knew would lead to war in the future. They solved it by putting a religious minority in charge so that they had to deal with constant internal conflict instead of just giving Iraq the coast.

>your only hope was another secular zogged controlled opposition group

Our king is a kike, every single person of authority in the arab world is a kike, i will murder the kikes, and i will murder all minorities in the levant, iraq, the peninsula and north africa, osama was right, osama bin ladin was right in everything he said, there is no peace, no diplomacy, we will not talk, we will not hold discussions and debates, we will keep fighting and we will kill and slaughter and terrorize, this is the only way to gain our freedom.

I am surprised you know this, the iraqi "coast" is insufficient, iraq is strangled because of this, western bastards will pay, we know you did this in revenge, you wanted to punish us, but we will break free from our chains and we will enslave europe.

Anything between Greece and India, should just be recognized internationally, as some kind of desert wilderness, similar to international waters.

>irrelevant danish pig bastard thinks his rotten opinion is valued

Some go to the trashcan of history, some write their achievements on the book of history using a thick mix of blood and ink, but you and your nation, you will not be mentioned at all, it would be as if you have never existed at all, swine.

>refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any modern arab state
>didnt put the jihadi flag and is posting from jordan

nigger you are a lying hypcorite phony kys

You central asian monstrosity shut your fucking chink mouth, disgusting asiatic beast abomination, i dont use memeflags.

then you basically fucked yourself by your ownself with this hypocritic stunt
i spit on u
tfu *spit*

>tfu
stay there subhuman diaspora scum

plus the audacity to call the Islamic flag as "meme flag"
hypocrite overload

ur the diaspora u nigger

just kill yourself now loser, your attempts at shilling and trolling are laughable.

>western bastards will pay, we know you did this in revenge, you wanted to punish us
Churchill was a known drunk and he had the job of deciding these things at the time (this was long before he was prime minister). And I think he just did it when he was drunk and then later pretended it was on purpose if you want my opinion on it.

Politicians arent that competent. Churchill even was surprised that Iraqis was "ungrateful" at a later date. While it obviously is a horrible design and nobody would have found that as natural borders.

>Autistic faggot who is too much of a pussy to actually join any pedophile jihadi group

>shitskin drug mule spic rat subhuman

haha

>FLAG OF THE "ISRAELI SHEKELS INFLAME SHITHOLES" """CALIPHATE"""
KYS kike loving sandnigger...

Attached: pol-125.gif (284x176, 773.09K)

you are the yair golan poster who loves Iran right? i know you were shia
please, sir, you forgot our flag

What is Jordan complaining about? You are ruled by a Hashemite king from the family of the Prophet Mohammed himself. Your country is more stable than any of your neighbours.

also this. The Shias are the true anti-modernist force.

You are from Palestine aren't you? Its okay bro, your men as we speak are being killed by Jews, your women raped by Jews, and your children bombed by Jews. Amen and god bless Israel and death to Palestine!

Wasnt he a stalinist last week and the week before that a baathist

He is a Palestinian refugee. Not Jordanian

flag checks out
He is related to the prophet muhammad, i will still cut off his head and piss down his throat and dump his corpse in the sewers, alongside his entire family.

Are you schizophrenic? i have always been a salafi and nothing else.

Do not try to fight what is written in the Testament heathen! Israel exists so when the end times come, the Jews will perish for their treachery against Christ. They exist simply to be sacrificed for the resurrection of Christ. You worship a false Prophet and everyday Arabs are being slaughtered for their heathen beliefs.

Enjoy permanent third world status

Repent to Christ and you shall be forgiven! Let go of your False Prophet and seek Salvation in CHRIST!

>your men as we speak are being killed by Jews, your women raped by Jews, and your children bombed by Jews. Amen and god bless Israel and death to Palestine!
>Repent to Christ and you shall be forgiven! Let go of your False Prophet and seek Salvation in CHRIST!

>is a self admitted kike loving good goy
>also a proud christian

yep, it all checks out.

Lol shut up retard

Consider your borders fixed this was drawn by me a westerner btw

Attached: 20220717_143428.jpg (1377x979, 259.32K)