Nature is trying to destroy men

Women prefer hotter temperatures. We're heading towards a femtocracy where men are just submissive pets.

Attached: heat.jpg (900x1222, 531.39K)

News Flash:
Women are impulsive and waste resources.

so global warming isn't caused by man, but actually woman

on point. the manly thing to do is turn off heating centrally.

Fuck, my wife keeps turning off the ac and likes to keep everything hot we both sweat our asses off when sleeping and it doesn’t bother her. Are all women reptiles or something? I don’t get it.

I am Mexican.

>biological sex isn't real
>turn up the heating you bigot

Its because men have more circulation in extremities and women have more heat in their core. Hence why their hands always cold.

Women live their lives almost naked, hence why they want to turn up the heating in winter and want to turn down the AC in summer.
Look around you at work, even in this scorching summer, men typically wear suits fitting to their jobs, either a full suit with tie for white collars, or some kind of uniform for blue collars, with leather shoes or work boots. Either way men are often fully clothed and don't show much skin.
Meanwhile women come to the workplace almost naked, with skimpy dresses so fucking short and thin, they are almost naked, some don't even wear bras, and they wear those fucking sandals that barely hide their feet.
And this is considering fitting, a good workplace attire. Men should wear a full suit, women should be sexy.

Cooling costs a lot more resources than heating.

fpbp. Women will turn up the heat, complain it's hot and then open a window for the fresh air.

Indeed, women control the vast majority of spending and its on frivolous things like home appliances that look like space craft but are built to break after a few years, compared to men who would normally prefer a basic looking device madr of strong materials that would last 100 years.

Women become activists for climate change but their frivolous lifestyles is whats destroying the earth. Letting women vote is not sustainable and that's why jews tricked us to let them vote.

And then they'll go out and protest for climate change because its an opportunity to flash their tits in public. I really hate them but at least feminism isnt sustainable so its a self-correcting problem.

Flag checks out

It's okay. I secretly inverted the control.

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

just cut off the gas to the whole continent
problem solved

it's literally the exact opposite lol

Fucking nailed it.

Heat pumps (modern air conditioning) move and cool more energy than they use. I.e they're over 100% efficient. Heating can only be 100% efficient at best. The simplest way to put this is energy costs anecdotally. My electricity bill in summer in ohio is 45$ and my AC is set below 70F for a minimum of 12 hours a day. When heating with electrical units, my bill is upwards of 75$ a month in winter, trying to keep the temperature around 62F.

So anyway, moral of the story, heat pumps are very low energy.

Kings, just put a fake knob on your ac and rewire it so the actual knob is in back.

Nordic women hate the heat. Stop getting with latinas and gooks.

Only women with an IQ two SD above average should be allowed to vote. Same for men, actually, to eliminate simps voting in accordance to their wives.