Many people on Any Forums think this space-shower is fake and gay

many people on Any Forums think this space-shower is fake and gay

Attached: 2560px-Showering_on_Skylab_%289456594881%29.jpg (2560x1780, 670.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHVMxb_cC0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is gay, that is certain.

Space does not exist.

It's not fake, but it is kind of gay though

One of my favorite story about fake space is Pluto, some people still wonder why it has been removed from planetary system. I though they just want us to forget that obvious joke, but as is it almost impossible, now they simply just changed its patern.

Attached: téléchargé.jpg (225x225, 7.31K)

this

A lot of people dont seem to know how a soda can works so space stuff hurts their brain

Do you like the new Pluto?

Attached: Charon_by_New_Horizons_on_13_July_2015.png (200x200, 50.08K)

Attached: 1627256281587.jpg (635x635, 95.96K)

If it had wooden doors, I'd be sceptical.

oups, sry wrong picture, its charo. there is new Pluto.

Attached: Pluton.jpg (275x275, 17.61K)

I've said this on here before. Seriously no fooling, why? Why would they lie about it? What possible reason would they have to lie about it? Give me a compelling reason instead of muh look at this it's fake ack..

The alternative has dire consequences for their power structure. Thus the lie must be maintained.

Winning a propaganda arms race against USSR. Those gold foil science project pics look ridiculous and it goes without saying that our country had the top talent when it comes to Jewish masters of deception and propaganda.
Why *would* the US risk losing the space race when they could just pretend they won?
Fake landing becomes so much more plausible when you seperate it from flat-earth no-spacers

/thread

>"Why would I lie about?"
How very scientific of you.

Attached: ed5.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

>Motive?
>what's the point of figuring that out?
That state of flat earthers

They made up your entire existence and control your entire life with their religion of scientism. The whole idea of what you are and where you are comes from cartoons and mindfuckery, no real world basis. They call it "science", but it's really just religion and scamming people. They are telling you stories, fairy tales, science fiction, that are not based on physical reality. Stories about how humans came to be, what we are, what we are supposed to be, the meaning of life in the religion of scientism is money and consume. And the authorities are these handful of wizards that control the "academic" "discussions" and "space agencies" and other scientism, and you give them authority throughout your whole life by listening to them and believing their made up stories and high sounding non-sense. This world is full mental patients, but you think they have legitimacy because they have a PhD or whatever piece of paper. This world system is a fairy tale, a joke, that is based on lies. And you are left in the dark about the actual world and earth you are standing on.
They lie because they control all of human behavior with these massive fundamental lies. And everything in globohomo would fall apart if people realize that the earth is provably and demonstrably not a spinning space testicle, real world physical science proves. But people are stupid and they believe in cartoons and lunatics, because they have a piece of paper and false assumptions pre-installed in their head since they were born.
youtu.be/rHVMxb_cC0U

Attached: 1656692126938.jpg (712x960, 184.04K)

Best post I have seen in a long, long time. Based as fuck.

>But people are stupid
I don't think all people are stupid, user. I think that the mind programming techniques of thousands of years have reached a pretty high point. The red pill can really fuck up someone's brain. The reality of having no understanding of who or where you are is pretty shocking. Who are we? Where are we? How did we get here? What is the meaning of all of this? Religion is a lie. Science is a lie. History is a lie. Philosophy is lie. It can be freeing for some, but absolutely terrifying for the masses.

The twisted thing is that most will overlook it and call it schizo.

Space is fake and gay.

Are these "people" in the room with us now, user?

agreed

faggot

Many such cases. Sad.

all those words. still no map. still no idea how far away the sun is. still posting the same lying memes over and over again, running away from all discussion. flat earthers are disgusting.

>only one doesnt match
>every picture depicts a sphere
I hate you flat earth psyop shills so much

kek they laugh in our faces

Attached: FE Pluto.jpg (1200x595, 64.33K)

Why go through all the effort of designing a space shower when you can just send the astronauts up there with their pockets stuffed with KFC wet wipes?

assuming it is real how many billions of tax payer money do you think were wasted on its design and creation rather than just handing astronauts some wet wipes

All those laws. Still legal to blow your dog. Still can’t remember how many goats you’ve raped. Still posting these leafy replies over and over again, pretending to add to a discussion. Canadians are embarrassing.

Why is it necessary to shower in space? The only things getting on your body are your own fluids.

show map flat earth scum, or maybe you'll just post up more of your fetishes.

Is there spaceboard on Any Forums? I dont see one.

there's no point washing in space or on earth. smells are fake and gay. water is a lie. showers are a deception. all cleaning can be done with air and the power of your mind. free yourselves from the mind prison of soap.

>>/x/

/sci/ but the flerfs keeping raiding space related threads.

Say the following phrase, "jews control my government and the holocaust never happened"