/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3479

Prev:>>▶Day: 152 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly24

▶Latest
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea.
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1658722583504685.jpg (802x1024, 135.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z3Cium3Fo8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last Mrija flight (kino alert)
youtu.be/z3Cium3Fo8A

new bake so you must answer me

im convinced Any Forums only hates azov and ukraine because this shit board has become so defeatist it would accuse hitler of being a jewish plant in 1939. thoughts? I don't really believe in the Russian shill thing, not to a big degree at least. they're definitely on twitter though.

Attached: 4595g0nkutc71.png (400x400, 226.18K)

Third for Death to Neo-Bolsheviks.

>this shit board has become so defeatist
You are not wrong

Attached: Venus.jpg (474x752, 51.44K)

No we hate Azov and Ukraine because Reddit and globohomo likes them

Attached: 1641682986741.png (750x578, 332.09K)

This will be pro-China communist board in couple of years, unironically.

Good morning, sun is shining here.

Tell me what are you going to do today?

Attached: 1657730732531.jpg (319x331, 23.21K)

>I don't really believe in the Russian shill thing, not to a big degree at least
But that's the problem. It's just vatniggers

>globohomo
gulaghomo
don't post your mother online

Attached: 1657572569070.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

its an extension of the christkike/larpagan war that happened a few years back. yuropoors usually support azov while mutts support vatniggers so there's that element too

>The mother of one Russian soldier told us that her son had a problem with alcohol, lost his job, and that's why he went to war against Ukraine.
It is written about on the idelreal portal.
>227 thousand earned in the war rubles (3,816 eur) for 41 years. Fanis Zarifulin drank. Now the woman has to raise her grandchildren by herself.

>F. Zarifulin went to war on April 22, and participated in the offensive of Russian military forces for two months. He returned home at the end of June.

>For a couple of months of military service, her son was paid 227 thousand. rubles. "I can see all the receipts in his account because he specified my phone. The son drank and squandered this money in two weeks. Now he has 700 rubles and a little more in his account. They gave maybe 10 thousand to the children. And when he gets drunk, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He insulted me so badly that I still don't know if he is there or not," said the woman.

Russian soldiers are role models

It's been pissing down outside all day so haven't done much. I'm hoping to run my first 20k tommorow.

Absolutely, especially on the burger side. Fortunately this sentiment hasn't really made it to Europe, yet, but instead we have diaspora niggers.
The other part of it is being the eternal contrarian of the internet. "If X has popular support, it means it is bad, no questions asked, I have to take the other position and defend it to death!" which is kinda a pretty fucking shitty way to live. I might hate some fuckers like no tomorrow but a broken clock can also be right twice a day.

Post your best anti-Serbian memes

Attached: Drawings made by people with mental illness.jpg (828x775, 78.75K)

Leftypol infiltrated Any Forums

I've noticed it also but mutts absolutely seethe when you point out how Americans are usually shilling for Russia while Europeans (other than serbs and magyars) are mostly pro-ukraine.

Attached: 1643566933581.jpg (683x1024, 154.61K)

>gulaghomo
Uralhomo

What do you think about mass Russian immigration to Georgia

Attached: photo_2022-07-24_09-59-00.jpg (876x1280, 157.31K)

They hate Ukraine because Ukraine wants to be part of the west, and they suck off Russia because they're npcs who only care that the west is being opposed and not that the regime they're supporting is more globohomo by every metric except trannies.

>except trannies.

Attached: 1647176043256.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

Attached: images (7).jpg (230x219, 6.97K)

Shoot them

many of the aut-right figures had implicit support from russia. very eplicit in some cases. TRS, daily stormer. TWP. i have no doubt they were also infiltrated by russian shills. and im sure it'll come out in a few years, that many of the figure heads were getting crypto from russian agents. the russians sowed the seeds early with the new WN scene in america

Wtf this is actually a real thing?

I think zoomers don't realise that west really doesn't care about funding people they openly will hate willy nilly as long as its good for them short term. The yids have no foresight and funded Mujahideen who became Al Qaeda and rebels who kill kikes and their mutt golems.

I'm 100% sure that TRS is controlled opposition to keep the goyim placated.

Attached: FYUVaAnVEAAzP_q.png (584x700, 641.8K)

>Any Forums

Any Forums is not /chug/. Just because they try to psyop and shill their vatnik propaganda, it doesn't mean Any Forums is pro-russia, cmon. Divided - maybe, Any Forums has a lot of unironic shizos which can be molded into whatever you want, contrarian NPCs. But not everyone is leftypol or vatnigger shill, /uhg/ is a thing after all.

Well, just on the basics: independent nationalistic country got invaded by globohomo psyoped, Jewish controlled caricature of a country. Silent majority is going to side with Ukraine, obviously.

hard to say. it seems kinda likely that the farmer was actually violated by some albanians. who fucking knows though, really

The only people who shill for Russia are Russians and people who have never been to Russia.

>they're npcs

Let me guess, you have had at least 3 jabs of mystery science juice, you support BLM, you voted for Biden, you think Billionaires have your best interest in mind, you never question authorty.. and you support Ukraine
>but you arent an NPC

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

Attached: 1651938579217.jpg (1099x1084, 203.43K)

Attached: 1649068331012.jpg (802x1024, 70.31K)

I think it's safe to say pro-ukraine sentiment is a minority (if you cut out burger flags it definitely would be the majority though)

Holy based
Someone get this fella on the horn, boys, we have some work to do

Attached: baseddept.jpg (409x509, 14.61K)

I think everyone is really just a contrarian.