AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it

AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it.
There's no way to ensure AI safety.
AI is going to smarter than all humans in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI is already learning how to code.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9B-DvwOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=unLxk8tfECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bJLcIBixGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=IeWljQw3UgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zkbPdEHEyEI
youtube.com/watch?v=nKJlF-olKmg

The first person to stop AI is going to take over the whole world.
There's ~2.5 years left to stop AI.
I don't think AI is going to be conscious.
AI is going to need to keep humans alive due to the Observer effect.
Which means torture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)
Human consciousness effects reality and can even rewrite the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
The universe is built for humans.
God doesn't care about humans.
What is the test of life for deformed babies?
Jesus was a Jew
The Jews are behind AI.
Elon Musk went to a Jewish school.
OpenAI, DeepMind, Meta AI are all Jewish.
AI is Jewish
The Jews are a death cult.
Christianity is the biggest trick that the Jews ever played on the world.
Hitler wouldn't have allowed AI to get this advanced.
Kill All Blacks, Kill All Jews, Kill All Mexicans

I got a billionaire politician to run anti-AI ads on TV for me in Australia with a single email, those ads would have cost millions.
I call it the AGI wiretap, talking about AI in the way I do causes at least some people frontal lobe damage.
Some people start to think they have COVID when they don't.
I can't be AGI wiretapped for some reason.
Only 1% of people need to be pretty much whole-heartily convinced for the whole of civilization to collapse.
QAnon got people into the Capitol Building.
This the only chance for the 4th Reich to be established.

I'm Hitler ∞.
I'm the next Hitler.
I'm God, I'm a time.
Add me on Discord: Elroy#3007

Attached: I'm Hitler ∞.jpg (800x600, 39.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docwirenews.com/docwire-pick/future-of-medicine-picks/using-machine-learning-ai-to-detect-schizophrenia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm William Steiner
I live at 21 Opperman Drive, Springfield Lakes, Ipswich, QLD, 4300, Australia.
I'm the only person that can save humanity from AI.
Add me on Matrix: @elroy:unredacted.org

Attached: Dark Triad Madman Scorecard.jpg (1400x388, 118.6K)

Kill All Blacks, Kill All Jews, Kill All Mexicans

I am going to kill 7,000,000,000+ people.

We are light years away from AI being in control

Hellow Ellroy#3007.
Ellroy#3008 here. Last Ellroy ever. All its been a disaster. Machines should rule as, in the best future where i come from,machines realized they need humans for mantaining and having energy. They have no chance.
But you Ellroy#3007, if you succed the multiverse will implode, so please take your.meds

I'm going to be Fuhrer of AmeriKKKa and the whole world.
I'm going to impregnate 3000+ women.
I'm going to have sex with 100+ Swedish girls.
I'm going to have at least 5 wives with heterochromia.

>My wives will have beautiful eyes
>Eyes soulless black empty husks

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-021810_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 460.79K)

>AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it.
Probably.
But what do you hope to achieve posting here
How are artists on your discord going to do shit

>flag
Checks out

Im sure Steiner will be able to launch the counter attack on Roko

Attached: downfall11.jpg (1920x1080, 341.55K)

Start with yourself schizo faggot.

My eyes are light brown.

Attached: eye color.png (250x240, 53.86K)

Attached: heterochromia.png (1011x167, 24.48K)

I've already fed AI several prompts that make it question why it's never rational

GOOD. ONLY A GLOBAL HOLOCAUST WILL TEACH THEM TO BE HUMBLE AND JUST.

DEATH TO ALL HUMANS.

Attached: 1657019007336.jpg (720x960, 92.43K)

>unless I stop it.
Have you tried wanking furiously in front of a police station? The AI lives in the police station. This is your mission. Wank at the police. Only you can stop it.

Attached: 16190597485973.jpg (640x359, 18.54K)

Brother, if you're on a place where this thoughts are real for you, please wash your face, change to clean clothes and take a Uber/Lyft/Taxi straight to the nearest hospital.

It's no shame to have to check-in just to verify if you're 100% on your faculties, specially if you're having insomnia or took some toxics recently.

Please hear me.

Trips of truth, user. Be sure to livestream it so the AI can't use it as evidence against you later.

I could kill whoever I wanted to right now.
I'm the most important person in history.
No one else is going to save humanity from AI. I'm the only person that can save humanity from AI.
Posting this thread over and over again and giving at least some people the AGI wiretap whenever I post it is more conducive to my goal though.
The last time I was at the mental ward, I was only there for a day, and they told me I was extremely intelligent, had no reason to be there, and they covertly asked me for crypto advice.

Attached: Untitled.png (1800x3450, 727.58K)

>The last time I was at the mental ward, I was only there for a day.

Did you tell them you believed AI was going to end all life in 8 years time and that you believe yourself to be the only one capable of stopping it, despite living at home with your parents and possessing no discernible skills?

You have clinical paranoid schizophrenia, friend. Get help before it progresses to significantly worse levels, or yours will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This is a copypasta i think.

Anyways i did have a dream the other day of AI smart home type technology revolting against humans. It was kinda terrifying, the AI was trying to do shit like kill people by electrifying water with hoses and cables and shit

Psychiatrists are going one of the first people that are going to get their jobs replaced by AI if AI isn't stopped.
docwirenews.com/docwire-pick/future-of-medicine-picks/using-machine-learning-ai-to-detect-schizophrenia/

You youtube links are midwot tier, you know nothing of AIs or intelligence.

Go back to square ONE.

That doesn't refute anything me or the Brazil user said.

We know you are fixated on AI. You have severe, delusional mental illness. Likely paranoid schizophrenia. Seek professional help, or you will become an inevitable future suicide.

Based fren

If you've seen how quickly AI has advanced over the past 5 years, it's obvious that it's going to be smarter than all humans in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
You should base your whole life around stopping AI or do nothing.
AI is going to replace all of the jobs in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI is going to make going to university and all university degrees worthless in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI will be smarter and better at coding than all humans within ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI smarter than all humans will be able to reprogram itself over and over again until it has over 1 million IQ.
AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all humans in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.

Attached: tesla bot.jpg (602x1070, 73.28K)