If you truely believe in individual freedom...

If you truely believe in individual freedom, why do you get upset when people do whatever they want with their own bodies using their own money?
If you don't believe in individual freedom and/or are a fascist, then this thread isn't for you. Keep scrolling.

Attached: 293510182778_n.jpg (1080x1350, 193.98K)

shit thread

>le strawman
I should be free to shoot people I dont like

Because your ugly

Flamboyant homosexuality should be kept to yourself and away from children. Sadly most sodomites don't possess moral grounding and have to flaunt their sexuality to appear liberated, but in reality theyre narcissistic perverts looking to justify themselves and their fetishes. tl;dr learn how to spell and then cut off your dick for some social media likes, nigger

Jessica andrade?

>If you truly believe in individual freedom

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19.49K)

I'm going to be honest I just hate upperclass people and they make up most of the queer weirdos.

I don't get upset at all. I think this shit is cool. Be as much of a weirdo as you want. Be a furry in a diaper with your life for all I care. Just don't tell anyone 18 or under they can change their gender and celebrate their new identity while not disclosing the suicide rates, deplatforming detransitioners, or showing them what sexual reassingment surgery actually looks like. Shit is so fucked up.

Attached: surgery.jpg (562x401, 102.39K)

Need a boost?

You might be right if they stopped at their own body.

>If you truely believe in individual freedom
I don't
Also fuck Americans they're all trannies

Attached: 1658723855725.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

I don't believe in individual freedom...

That being said, I do support prostitution.

Just not prostitution of whatever thing you just posted on this thread. A prostitute needs to be of some quality.

I would..

I don't. I believe in authority and hierarchies.
Freedom is satanism.
Give me monarchism or give me death!

Attached: King_Charles_I_from_NPG.jpg (800x1015, 184.65K)

They're free to do it just like I'm free to think they're an abomination for it and judge them

Because everyone is bombarded with this gay shit 24/7.
>throw someone into a room with 1000 mice
>why don't you like the mice bro
>here have more mice
>you will like it right?

Attached: 1497155147563.jpg (240x226, 11.06K)

>believe in individual freedom
>so why do you care about people who are disproportionately more likely to rape your kids and groom them into degenerate shit
? ? ?

Attached: midyourownbiz.jpg (750x411, 49.76K)

>what do you mean that personal freedom as a concept was invented at a time when the idea of people chopping their balls off and replacing it with a horsepenis was totally unthinkable
>what do you mean that personal freedom doesn't mean suffering fags to groom other people
Damn turns out that you're the problem here.

i don't. People shouldn't do things that objectively degrade the human race and it's quality of life.

The problem is I don’t have the freedom to call you what you are, without my livelihood being threatened, which is a mentally ill deviant. If everyone was free to tell the truth about faggotry then faggotry wouldn’t be so popular.

I do believe in individual freedom. That also means I have the freedom to be pissed at whatever the fuck I want to be pissed about. It goes back to "I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to death your right to say it." It goes both ways. You get to do whatever you want with your body, and I have freedom over my thoughts and opinions. As long as neither one of us are (physically) hurting each other what's the problem?

>I should be free to shoot people I dont like
This
>Shit thread
But mostly this

Because they're getting the feds involved you retard.
This site was trap friendly before they became a political class with the associated demands.