Just got approved of a visa to move to New Zealand. Plan to move by beginning of October...

Just got approved of a visa to move to New Zealand. Plan to move by beginning of October. Here nice things about the islands. What should I expect?

Attached: 87A77236-B65C-4CB1-AA6D-6FF26116AD92.jpg (190x241, 23.12K)

Zero culture. Stone Age stuff.

>what should I expect
Gay government, violent coconuts, chinks and no rights

Their housing situation is somehow even worse than here

Tyranny.

fuck off we're full, we don't want your kind here

Don’t you mean Australia??

its like australia but even more gay

Too late brotha, I’ve made up my mind

Yes it’s a smaller version with all the same faults, but a higher cost of living

be prepared to be teased by aussies
be prepared to be governed over by a woman, whos only claim to good governance was being a party DJ

Attached: 1563860249634.gif (399x369, 38.95K)

It’s more expensive to live in the land of kiwis than Australia? Goddamn it

That’s why half the coconut niggers come here
They are even gonna let them vote here so they can ruin two countries at once

Butt sec, and nob8knows how to spell color

slavery. you can expect slavery.

Only been to auckland
There were a ton of chinese

Damn what a shame. Maybe I’ll end up in Sydney if I don’t like New Zealand. I just hear they are more chiller and tame than aussie fuckers are

There are a ton of Chinese here in New York too. What can you do

Or you could fix where you are instead of emulating a “rootless cosmopolitan”

It's very isolated, if you move there, expect for news to be somewhat delayed, even internet is spotty at times. Lots of nature, but watch out for the Maori populations, heard they can be kinda rowdy. Expect a lot of Aussie brands in stores too. Your gonna probably be watched like a hawk too, they take public surveillence very seriously down there. Overall, be very careful fren, it's very different from living in the states, also watch what you say, they can be funny about speech down there.

I kind of like the vagbond life. I’m not some kind of revolutionary who wants to fix America. I’ve accepted it is what it is and I want to leave, who cares. I get along wherever I’ve been, probably cause I’m white and hve the gift of the gab.

Yeah I heard they are more strict with speech down there, but to counter that they tend to be very easy going people, kind of like people in Wales or Northern England

>let me in I need somewhere to squat until that place becomes untenable
You are a rat