What’re the future implications of Western women having babies at an older age (30+)? Now with contraception, IVF...

What’re the future implications of Western women having babies at an older age (30+)? Now with contraception, IVF, and surrogates, women can have babies after a career, but there has to be a downside, right?

Attached: 93596EDD-7A17-4A8E-99E7-29F6C7BB3C02.jpg (684x659, 95.4K)

yeah its called autism and has exploded since early 1990s

You should be more concerned about your hairline.

Older women are more likely to produce children with illnesses, such as autism.

Child support payments.

>Leo
>Kids: Want some day

And older men. Don't get a hsuband older than 25.

are all of you too low IQ to understand how the average age between birth and children is a bigger factor than the birthrate for population growth?

Having 2 children at 15 vs 2 children at 30 means your population grows twice as fast with the same birthrate you morons

Attached: 1648253242876.png (720x714, 754.37K)

My mum was 36 when she had me
Now im on Any Forums
Thanks

you obviously wouldn't know cause you don't have any kids and may have never had sex

Yes.
*posts a pic of Yes Man saying yes*

Based leo

he didn't ask about birth rates morons, he asked what the outcome was to older mothers, which is autism and homosexuality maybe read

but how much is that
the men/woman WITH autism just don't have children in life? I really don't believe the genetics get worse with age thing. I think people with worse genetics don't breed until later in life.

Attached: 1477691500024.jpg (480x360, 28.21K)

>the men/woman WITH autism just don't have children in life
*until LATER in life

Seriously, what's causing this?
Chemicals in food/water?
Vaccines?
Women having children later?
Overdiagnosis (along with ADHD)?
Something else?

Attached: TACA-Occurrence-Graph-2020_c-copy-scaled.jpg (2560x1458, 305.44K)

>"Having zero children and going from the most attractive boy in the world to being so plain/ugly literally no one would look at you twice if they didn't recognize you as Leo" is based now
What has this world come to.

This is just sad. It's not even funny.

Attached: weffewfg.jpg (1025x696, 87.8K)

I don't understand the image

>, he asked what the outcome was
AND THE DESTINY OF SOCIETY ITSELF isn't an outcome? are you illiterate or stupid?

>Now with contraception, IVF, and surrogates, women can have babies after a career
That’s not true for a lot of people. That’s the downside.

All of that and more.

Attached: Working mothers lead to insane children.jpg (665x608, 111.35K)

>I think people with worse genetics don't breed until later in life.
There are a lot of athletes and celebrities with autistic children. I'm not saying that celebrities necessarily have the best genes, but I think you have to be somewhat socially adept to make it. You would think that these social skills might get passed down, but apparently not.

Downside is significantly less kids. It is not hard to have a healthy kid past 30 but it is hard to have 3 or 4 healthy kids starting from 30. If we are to improve white birthrates, we have to get the average age a woman marries at down by about 6-7 years.

Attached: download.png (285x177, 4.18K)

>athletes and celebrities with autistic children
yes, but the only difference here is the environment. they children of famous people are always socially retarded (tom hanks/will smith son) it almost never matters if its later in life. with celebrities it almost seems like fame of the parent makes them fucked up

Look at Korea, average age of a first-time mother is 33. And their birthrate is .9. Literally less than one child per woman. We have to get age of first child back to at least 25.

You may want to read OP again, that's not what he asked.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-133005_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 859.43K)

brain matures at the age of 25 though
so its wise to wait until you hit 25

Autistic people are more consistent in their principles. They pass "who are you in the dark" challenges more readily.

Leonardo DiCaprio always breaks up with women when they hit 25.

What are the autism rates like in Korea?

This is the main cause.
It's why so many autists become furries and watch hentai. They're deprived of meaningful human interaction as children and so they become more bonded with cartoon characters than actual human beings and eventually start to think of themselves as cartoon characters themselves (see Chrischan, Randy Stair, etc...)

Science is sexist!