Woman decides to become a man and removes her 42GG breasts

RUINED

Attached: 02DA2A01-E9A1-4F10-9BFE-43A14D21D8D4.jpg (828x976, 225.94K)

The Jews will pay dearly for this.

his body his choice

How does a female to male have more facial hair than me

Why do these women always larp as gay men?

Testosterone
Everything you can buy at a grocery store is designed to increase estrogen and decrease Testosterone in young men
this is so they can control you and it makes it possible to ply you with goyslop and their demoralization efforts are more effective when you lack confidence due to chronically low testosterone
when a woman wishes to cut off her tits and pretend to be male the jewish doctors will give them testosterone.

Destroying a gift from god in such a manner should be punished with a lifetime of torture and suffering. Death is too kind for such a sick person who would desecrate such milkers.

Someone please make it stop I hate this timeline so much bros

No refunds

You can make it stop

No way those were 42gg.

Another 5' tall man without a dick who will be like hey yo boys wonna go out drink some beer, but then he'll get fucked up after 1 pint of guiness and starts sucking dicks because he'll forget that he's larping as a guy and will be like.. hey baby let me suck your dick you're hot, wonna fuck my tight pussy?

Gentle reminder that mtf trannies spam these ftm threads because they're constantly seething that Any Forums Is typically indifferent and perhaps a bit protective of FTMs (because they're women) while everyone is disgusted by men in dresses on a subconscious level

She was really fat. Her husband is some ultra gay bisexual man 10 years older than her.

Attached: river-jay-waterson-1_43.jpg (480x360, 33.24K)

mental illness is worse than breast cancer

accidently turned herself into Jack Posobic

>begging for money online for needless cosmetic procedures
Nope, that's a woman through and threw.

No shit, retard. You can't have big tits without being a landwhale or getting lipo. Tiktok body type stays winning.

/thread

Death to all jews

Forget the promise of progress, for dropping IQ has eliminated the possibility. Forget peace, for nations claw at each other amid demographic collapse brought on by feminism. Forget the prospect of having a family, for 0% interest rates made even hovels cost 30 years' wages and trannies terrorize society. In 2022, there is no peace on Earth, only endless nightmare and the laughter of dark gods.

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Lift heavy (not Bodybuilding), eat onions and red meat, and stop masturbating