This is the future president of the US of America

Boomer mom aesthetics are the way to go. Just looking at her makes me feel safe, protected and cared for. I can almost smell the freshly baked cookies and taste the milk from her motherly bosom.
She is the ultimate nurturer archetype.
The democrats will never know what hit them since they are preparing for Trump/DeSantis.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1080x1350, 121.14K)

No spawn of Dick Cheney is ever going to be president

Boomer moms are the only one who would vote for this bitch.

Lol reminds me of soccer practice when the team strategy was to pass me the ball since I was so bad the other team didn't expect it. It never worked because I always lost the ball anyway even if I wasn't marked which I never was of course

Stop demoralizing.
Quick reminder that these are paid shills for the Trump campaign.

I don’t like Trump either

Attached: GK.jpg (720x377, 83.25K)

I'm sure she's open to questions about her dad's involvement of 9/11 and profiting off the Iraq and Afghan wars. Right?

kek that's hilarious

>Romney
>McCain
>Cheney
how come the most deplorable Republicans that everyone on both sides objectively hated
are all now being embraced by the Democrats?

ok, the answer is obvious why, but that should clue anyone with a brain in on realizing which side is the bad guys

Attached: file-20171101-19876-1ti4kn9.jpg (926x617, 49.41K)

Liz Cheney is just like her globalist piece-of-shit father - a real Dick!

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

She'll have to move to a blue state and change her party registration to ever have political relevance again.

She gives off the "I'm going to blame vidya for school shootings" and "my son should stay a virgin until he's 30" vibes. Leftists won't vote for a Republican even if she panders to their anti-Trump feelings. Conservatives won't vote for a political show trial where. And moderates don't want to vote for the Karen types, which is why Hillary lost in 2016.

>how come the most deplorable Republicans that everyone on both sides objectively hated
>are all now being embraced by the Democrats?

Attached: JewReallyKnowsWhy.png (560x407, 13.31K)

i would vote for her.

She's gonna have to do it from CNN or MSNBC because no one is ever going to vote for her.

Attached: feminist root.jpg (594x624, 45.93K)

LEZ CHENEY NEEDS TO GO ON A HUNTING TRIP WITH HER FATHER SO HE CAN *ACCIDENTALLY* SHOOT HER IN THE FACE TOO.

I accidentally scored a goal once. It was the happiest day of my life. I felt so cool and everyone hugged and high-fived me

Man she's got. I would legit lick that grandma's asshole

No thank you. The longer America goes on without having a female leader, the funnier it is to me.

Attached: 1636041064394.gif (220x220, 16.58K)