Pope Francis goes after pro-gay German bishops

The "Synodal Path", a progressive German Catholic movement, had called on the Catholic Church to allow priests to marry, women to become deacons, and same-sex couples to receive the Church's blessing.

m.dw.com/en/vatican-slams-german-reformers-warns-of-potential-for-schism/a-62559108

Attached: 1658698258314026.png (753x616, 403.77K)

Does ivermectin work for Jews?

That’s the least of what’s happening.

Attached: 791B96B2-EDCF-48BF-BC53-1F4E27A49C68.jpg (640x312, 265.3K)

Unfortunately not, only Zyklon B

Our pozzed church getting BTFOd by the king of child diddlers

why is it always germany?

Attached: Martin_Luther.jpg (400x585, 46.95K)

for the first time in his life he actually said the truth.

inside every christcuck is a jew.

Truly an odd battle of evil do you support
>Pedophiles
>Liberals, closest fags, and women

Finally. Almost all the german church needs to be excommunicated. Hope he gets some balls and cleans house.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

Bring back the death penalty for faggots, enough is enough.

So now the old covenant still stands? Convenient.

Attached: 4B841FD1-F3F9-4332-B272-AD089B045679.jpg (640x361, 207.42K)

Nope. There's no need to go to Leviticus when homosexuality is completely and utterly condemned in the New Testament - explicitly in the epistles, and implicitly in the Gospels since Jesus confirms marriage is only between a man and a woman and everything else is fornication and sin.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Mark 10:5-9 KJV

and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:27-32 KJV

I guess it’s better to have kids with a wife, so you can go ahead and hate them.

Attached: F626B86E-8DCA-4BBE-8801-6B2BE1CB7842.jpg (640x963, 490.47K)

burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,

they which commit such things are worthy of death

This is from the new testament, not the old. We didn't throw out the old testament user, the law still stands. We're free from the observance of holidays, and abstaining from "unclean" meats.

But other than that, the rest of the law is still in effect.

Thank fuck I dropped christcuckery. I had a feeling.

Too retarded to understand the Bible, it's not our fault you're a hell bound heathen.

Put your trust in Jesus and not your own works, because even the thought of foolishness is a sin.

Paul also said it’s better not to be with a woman at all, unless you really can’t help yourself. It’s not really a family oriented movement. What with the 2000 years of imminent end of the world and all.

That was Paul's opinion. It wasn't a command. Paul was autistic.

It's better to marry than to burn. And by burn Paul meant burning in lust, I know you're too retarded to understand the Bible so I have to break down everything for you like I would for a baby.

Nah. He cane for the jews. You’re just sloppy seconds.

They are not horses, so no.

>pro-globalisation
>goes against gay marriage
He is playing right into their hands. Now they can slam christianity and all related religions for all they're worth.

Christ also says marriage is between men and women and sex is for marriage only, so as the user above mentions Christ says homosexuality is a sin (but so is any sex outside marriage lest us straight anons get too cocky)

>Burn with lust
That’s what I said. I’m sorry you’re too worked up to read my posts correctly,

I haven't had sex outside of marriage.

And sex before marriage isn't punishable by death. The punishment for having sex before marriage is either ypu marry the girl, or you give he father money.

Faggots are put to death regardless.

Adultery is a different sin from fornication. I'm not saying fornication is OK, but it's not as bad of a sin as adultery, and sodomy.