>blonde trad wife is 24, 19 when we met
>she was a virgin
>3 white kids with 4th on the way
>live on 500 acres hours from the city
>make $350k per year with farming and remote software engineering
>work from home, maybe an hour a day
>didn't go to college
>kids wont go to college either

I don't get it Any Forums. It's not fucking hard.

Attached: file.png (900x600, 710.85K)

Cute larp

>things that never happened

Not even 2 of those are true

Based keep living the dream.

nice wishlist

Pedo

Yeah sure

Im going to be homesteading by next spring and am very excited for it. I've realized that best way to live is just to stay away from this degenerate society and its issues. I will also be not using internet much anymore and am making that transition. First Im starting with cutting out alcohol and caffeine then it will be internet.

>>make $350k per year with farming and remote software engineering
lmfao

Nice larp it's harder than you think

Attached: IMG_20220724_200822975_HDR~2.jpg (3000x3341, 2.83M)

Imagine his debt to income ratio kek

is that $350k a year surplus, or total before buying supplies to continue running your farm?

Attached: IMG_0567.jpg (741x568, 91.03K)

He'll be the first farmer even homestead farmer who works 1 hour a day

he prob still has negro slaves

>She was ONLY 19 you sick fuck

> farming
> 1 hr/day from home
ngmi

Farmers are debt pigs

I wish private citizens could own negros my pasture would be immaculate

post your W2 or your paystub then, faggot.

grandson of a dairy farmer, I know this to be true.

Attached: IMG_1738.jpg (408x612, 58.27K)

We did. We live on 30 acres. We raise meat sheep, egg laying chickens and meat birds once or twice a year. This fall and winter I will take two whitetail deer. We have 3 years of hardwood split and stacked. My wife is working 100 hours a week right now so we can buy more fencing.

Based user. Congrats.

american houses look like african or indian slums

>make $350k per year with farming
I take it you're not up to speed on what's happening in Canada and the Netherlands then

1pbtid
Dairy farmers in the US make about $2 an hour now. I am all for living on a farm but you fucking clowns need to open your eyes and stop responding to this garbage. What will it take to get you to ignire and sage shit like this?

Ya my uncle is the largest cattle rancher in the state next to mine and he does have a huge net worth but he is subsidized almost entirely by the government

Based real homesteader

is your wife putting those 100 hours in, on the homestead to sell shit to normies, or a doing it in a normie job?

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (749x1000, 41.37K)

That's a chicken house I repurposed from a homemade greenhouse on craigslist and the red one is a repurposed she'd for the goats lol you Frenchies are retarded I live in a 65 year old timber frame house

Did
Just today
Made sauce from my tomatos
First eggplant got canned
Beets pickeled
Cystern finished too automatic watering next.
Fair bit of work but rewarding.

>Why don't you isolate yourself from allies and centers of power?
I don't feel the need to LARP as a settler is all. There isn't a frontier in America anymore and I'm not going to plan my life around pretending there is.

Normie town job. I run the homestead and she works. Our plan is to be the largest sheep farm in the area in the next year or two.

Real is relative I think because I also have a side job so I can have family vacations and toys

Aspens are so beautiful.

Farming fucking sucks, I don't know why so many idiots on the internet think they'd like it

Land is expensive

Ya but the raging windstorms on the mountain here knock them over alot into the yard as they have no real root system

>anyone who owned 500 acres would sell 20 take that $25k and put it into a stock trading account to day trade.
>not even 1 of the things you states is true

Yes it does a garden for my house is all I have ranching is the easier but dirtier path

That's a chicken coop and a barn. Are all French people as retarded as you?

Eating food you produced yourself is rewarding and it tastes amazing. If you have never eaten a pasture raised chicken you would not know. If you have never had farm fresh scrambled eggs or baked with farm fresh eggs you wouldnt know. The eggs you are eating from the store are months old. Not days, not weeks. Months.

Goat Rancher reporting in

Attached: 02A72829-2B4E-4D2D-A5AE-227BE7D49AC0.jpg (1206x2208, 615.9K)

i was going to haze you for failing as a man since your wife has to work outside of the home. However you seem genuine and now I just feel bad that monsanto or some other kiked megacompany is going to ruin you and everything you've worked so hard for. My prayers are with you user.

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (720x545, 139.83K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

A nice homestead on acreage is how you develop generational wealth

Thats a cute jew

Hello fellow based man I just bought two new alpine girls and have a boerxalpine buck coming these plebs will never know the satisfaction of sucking milk straight from a clean tit

Attached: 73F439F4-8388-4394-A2D2-43F9605023A9.jpg (1280x958, 526.27K)

i passed by it today in Andrew Tate's BugaTTi, and it has been renamed Milhouse's grouses & townhouses.

Attached: IMG_0597.jpg (1366x1593, 456.79K)

>anyone who owned 500 acres would sell 20 take that $25k and put it into a stock trading account to day trade
Is being retarded a full time job for you or just a hobby

most definitley. Almost wants to make you betray the race. AAAAAAAlmost.

Attached: IMG_0062.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Nice I raise commercial goats for the meat market

Holy fuck. I wish my pasture looked that good. We have not had rain in over 2 months and everything is fried. First year I had to supplement with hay in the summer. I'm jealous AF