Channel 3 news in Michigan just accidently published next weeks GOP primary results

Channel 3 news in Michigan just accidently published next weeks GOP primary results.

wwmt.com/news/election-results

They took it down but I got the screenshot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-214726_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 381.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220725010957/https://wwmt.com/news/election-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats up with that anons?

web.archive.org/web/20220725010957/https://wwmt.com/news/election-results
It's real.

It isn't the first time neither. Now the thing is to compare the "results" to the published results after.
They ar Enoch "results" to be honest but these kikes are so lazy that they may eb exactly the same.

MODS

Im gonna BOOOOOOOMP

Wtf?

> "This was just a test of the reporting system, schizo! Take your meds!"

You'll hear this from them if this makes headlines (doubtful). Which begs the question: Why would you use figures that seem probable in your internal test?

They always say they were testing the graphics package and put random results in to see how it looks/runs.

This happens quite often actually.

Rigged as fuck.

OY FUCKING VEY, THEY BETTER SHUT IT DOWN!

>John Gibbs
with a name like that you think he'd be a democrat.

Thing is this really does happen at the absolute least every other major election. For the first time in a long time I am going to side with those saying nothing burger.

Exactly, this happens literally every year. The first time it's an "accident" but wouldn't you have learned to use unrealistic numbers for these by now?

How could this be? We have the most "fair & honest" elections!

Attached: CBSisOnTheFraud.jpg (828x923, 113.8K)

We should compile a list of every time this has happened and see how many times they got close "by coincidence"

They could be last cycle's results, too, if they're reusing the space. If it's exactly a week from now, then this is a good time to clean up before posting new results.

Not last cycles canidates

I want this thread to hit bump limit just so someone remembers to compare the election results in a week.

I definetly will not forget

i will probably forget but i at least screen shottes it

Attached: 47A96322-6244-4D00-83B4-6B8AA1825BF0.jpg (565x638, 38.64K)