Is Radical and Terrorist Paganism the Solution?

Has there ever been a case of someone burning Christian churches, synagogues and mosques for some pagan?

Attached: 1649022708631.png (1000x1001, 105.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing you need to shoot is your cum inside your wife, make babies
not corpses.

Didn't that vosh guy do it? Not sure the name the guy that had the gay affair, killed his lover, then went to jail and became a pagan guru of some kind.

>Sonenrad
>Terrorist
We are going to actually put all you jews in ovens this time.

Delusional and cringe. Paganism exists solely among LARPers and schizos today.

We know for a historical fact that Christianity is true. See tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html. Grow up.

OP is either joking or a retard but its important to remember that most WN 1.0 pagans thought this was the path forward. David Lane wanted to kidnap teenage White girls and bring them into the Colorado Rocky Mountains in order to build a new viking nation.

Kek imagine larping a hebrew religion

kys troon

Attached: 1657748575617.jpg (1024x734, 105.56K)

Read up on Varg gimmicks and the whole Norwegian black metal scene during early 90s. There was a lot of "satanism" on it, but there were pagans like varg too.

pagan faggot

Attached: pagan kikes.png (1080x895, 383.59K)

>pagans on Any Forums still don't know why we call them larpers

>"n-no.. YOU'RE the larper"

White gods for White men.

Attached: lifeanddeath.jpg (960x1280, 222.33K)

Fuck off you crypto jew menace, you are like cockroaches infesting every crevice of the internet.

Did you mean to direct this at OP?

Pagan terrorism?

What does pagan even mean to you?

>european religions are jewish and my jewish one is totally not jewish
Kek

would you prefer if I call you a golem?

>is political terror the solution?
Yes, you dumb fuck. Yes it is. You don't vote the satanic pedophiles out of power you fucking kill them and murder their families

>your religion which the jews have always despised, and paid to have its founder murdered, is totally jewish. Also we should abandon the past 2000 years of Christianity being a European institution and defining religion of the west because uhhh... it's jewish... because... because... BECAUSE I SAID SO, OKAY?
lmfao

Attached: 1644553561745.png (1260x480, 93K)

>Is Radical and Terrorist Paganism the Solution?
ABSOLUTELY.

Yes. Abrahamokike ideology (cheistianity and pisslam and judaism) has been a menace right from the southern shores of Europe to the northwestern region of India. As an Indian, I am proud of my Hindu ancestors for fighting off pisslamic invaders and defending our homeland.
Euro pagans and Indian Hindu chads must unite to fight the shitlamic menace.
>inb4 poo in loo
But of course u won't because you can't look beyond the color of ones skin.
I hope you guys know that historically speaking, brown skinned anciennt Indians who were largely vegetarian, peace loving agrarian farmers, used to designate the light skinned nomadic peoples of the middle east, steppes, and ancient greece as 'mlecchha' or barbarians, because they ate meat, were merciless in warfare, and were incredibly violent. Not much has changed since then.

Attached: tara-marie-hot-temptress-hot.jpg (1332x850, 236.65K)

Amazing that a brown-skinned street shitting inbred subhuman can be taken out of his poverty-stricken open sewer of a nation, brought to a first world nation to enjoy its benefits, and then insult their people and their religion. You poos' depravity truly knows no bounds.

I hope you realize that there are literally 1.2 billion Hindus in India + 500 million Buddhists in India and East Asia combined + 127 million Japanese + 6 million Chinese confucians = nearly 1.83 billion pagans worldwide, right?
Oh, not to mention, an additional 130 million Africans residing in Africa that practice their animist folk religions.
Bringing the total to 1.96 billion pagans globally.

Attached: 1658685994717394.jpg (745x741, 27.88K)

Seethe more sandnigger muslim scum, I won't just live here, I will breed one of your cutie muslimahs and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Matter of fact, my first gf in college back in India was a muslim, so I already have experience in this regard.
Your muslim sister will worship this dick COPE towelhead sandnigger urka durka scum

Attached: 7ab704dafd1f1f08388a24608eb2a7c5.jpg (320x480, 42.02K)

Lmao. Oh, so now LARPaganism is the same as Chinese folk religion. That's great. Go ahead and tell the White Supremacist LARPers, this'll be good for a laugh.

Attached: 1657847950112.jpg (250x205, 5.99K)

Based Picture. Fuck multiculturalism.

Common kike tactic. Kikes aren't White until they can pull the "My Fellow Whites" card. Same shit.

None of these are classified as Neopaganism. What you're saying would be like someone claiming every Abrahamic religion as a type of Catholicism.

Pagans were incredibly multicultural, you pathetic mongrel.