Brittainy Grindr

Whatever happened to /ourgirl/? She was all the rage for a couple weeks; now, nary a post of her. Is she going to make it, do we even care?

Attached: griner.jpg (826x775, 72.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clayandbuck.com/white-student-killed-by-black-teens-at-lebron-james-school/
youtube.com/watch?v=jPdAkUnRDyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can keep her.

That’s a man baby I hope rapes all the Russian thinks with his bbc he must be in heaven

Attached: 1658105546575655.jpg (568x686, 59.88K)

She just find butch in prsion and feel well.

an american hero, shame on you!

Britney Griner is a weird case. He's a man, yes, that much is obvious. But not in the way you think.
He isn't trans. He's a straight cis man who was raised as a girl and given a girl's name by his parents. His mother is the insane one - she forced him to live as a female right up through high school, filled out all of his paperwork, including BC, as female, kept the charade going.
He played on girl's sports teams because his papers said he was a girl. He had to keep pretending in college to stay on the women's teams. He has to keep just barely pretending to stay in the WNBA, now.
But in all other ways he lives as a man. He wears men's clothes, dates and is married to women, has masculine features and takes masculine roles. If not for his mother's insanity, he would be a mediocre male player in the NBA. In a way I feel sorry for him, because all of his success depends on him maintaining the lie he's lived with for his whole life.
Of course, Russia gives zero shits and will treat him like the male he is. Maybe it'll be a refreshing change for him.

>She

Attached: 1579123335283.jpg (601x601, 67.53K)

Fpbp fuck that nigger

source?

>/ourgirl/
There is none. There is only passing interest.

Sorry, the USA is too busy oppressing minorities to help you out of your self-inflicted crisis. "Oh say can you seeeee..."

And LeBron said since USA hasn’t gotten her out, they are racist and why should she come back?

Fuck off with this source shit

>mediocre male player

You’re a fucking retard. It wouldn’t be anywhere near the league. Ever.

>fuck you usa
>fuck you whites
>please help me white man
>America help

You can’t make this shit up niggers are fucking retarded

LeBron is a washed up nigger faggot who sucks at ball and has the league on his cock 24/7. I hope lebron james dies a painful and slow death soon.

clayandbuck.com/white-student-killed-by-black-teens-at-lebron-james-school/

I hope he stays in russian prison forever and gets beaten up everyday for not wanting the national anthem. Stupid traitor nigger

>she

The Williams sisters are also males
youtube.com/watch?v=jPdAkUnRDyY

fuck this dumb nigger bitch

One of them is mother; even said so in a match after a disagreeable call from the ref iirc.

That's a man ...

>Fuck off with this source shit
otherwise you might have just fabricated the whole story, independent verification is requred