The elites not evil satanists that want to enslave all of humanity...

The elites not evil satanists that want to enslave all of humanity. They see themselves as the ones who are guiding humanity to a sustainable future where it can thrive. With modern technology we are surpassing the need for mass human labor, humans are largely just causing a deficit on societies potential for forward momentum. They do not care about whether there will be a subservient class, or not. The subservient class will be the Indians, niggers, and chinks that make it through or do not take it regardless. Instead they wish to reduce the population significantly so that we can have a world that can sustain forward momentum, focus its resources on important areas and not have to take care of idiots on welfare, fatties, or degenerates.

Do you really think the global elite want a world full of people that are unable to work, unable to take care of themselves, and unable to contribute to future technologies and developments?

This is a way for them to kill off the useless feeders while creating a large enough disaster for the world to cry out for someone to help and save them. As those who have the resources and concentration of power they will come in at the peak of the chaos to usher security and stability to the world.

As for us? Do you give a fuck that the vaxxies, normies and degenerates are going to die? I'll thank them, I agree with what they're doing. I think they are a benefit for the future of humanity. 90% of this world needs to be wiped out, I just disagree on which demographics need to go. They should be focusing on niggers, chinks, and shitskins instead of taking a broad stance of just elimination across the board.

Attached: cyberpunk dystopias in one.jpg (1080x781, 151.52K)

New Text Document

I love how this meme is just a screenshot of someone's desktop with a Notepad file still visible.

low effort memes are best memes

based average New World Order enjoyer
I love the Antichrist!

Adds up to cyberness and punkyness imo

>The elites not evil satanists that want to enslave all of humanity.
Yes they are.

Thank you NWO

> They see themselves as the ones who are guiding humanity to a sustainable future where it can thrive.

And we see them as the materialistic faggots who fucked it all up to begin with. But it all works out in the end

Attached: 07CBC929-AD00-4664-8023-BA6B09A7290F.jpg (735x572, 315.61K)

>The subservient class will be the Indians, niggers, and chinks that make it through

Slavery is for faggots. Slaves are losers. Smart people will just build robots.

Attached: 1657635417377.jpg (720x732, 154.55K)

>another cope thread

>As for us? Do you give a fuck that the vaxxies, normies and degenerates are going to die?

Yes. I can't go a day without making a mistake it would seem, why would you want to hold others to a perfect standard?

I am easily fooled, how can I not assume others are as well?

Everyone all accross the world should be brought to a wounderful society in the future where they can do what ever they want as long as it isn't hurting people, and if it is perhaps they can simulate it but not have anyone actually harmed I don't know... I would hope we work towards a wonderful place for everyone, not just some people and not everyone. Maybe I'm just a fool.

YOU'RE THE FIRST LOSER TO GET EUTHANASED I GUESS

>Muh elites are the good guys cope

The elite are not totally wrong. It is disgusting that average people reproduce when their lives are so shitty, only to pass on their broken dreams and limited lives to another generation. If your life is composed of wagecucking, sportsball, Jesus, beer and McDonalds, then do you really need to continue your bloodline? Is it really moral to do so? If the average person really loved his children, he wouldn't have them. The elite on the other hand love their children very much. They will work with every ounce of strength they have to ensure that their kids never have to suffer the indignity of being a serf with a master. They want their children to experience power, freedom, real love, and self respect. All things that (illusions aside) are really only possible when you are part of the ruling elite. The elite simply wish to make their bloodline's status at the top of the hierarchy permanent. Part of this involves culling most of the population so that the hierarchy is more controllable, part of it involves enslaving the rest. This world is a game of hierarchy, and the elite are simply willing to play in earnest. Probably because they love their families a lot more than you do.

We are all part of universal consciousness. This consciousness (which is ultimately us) creates worlds and lives in them in order to experience differentiated existence because being eternal consciousness in the void is boring. Now try to imagine that you want to experience triumph over adversity, love, conquest, success, wealth, power and all the things that make life worth living. Then try to imagine experiencing these things in a world without evil and suffering. You can't because it is impossible. You can pretend that everyone sitting around playing harps is fun, but it isn't. We make video games challenging, we create them with "bad guys," or we compete with each other because we need to for the game to be fun. The world is no different. Unfortunately, we have reached a stage in our World of Warcraft style multi-player game where one small group of players has figured out the cheat codes and is able to enslave all the other avatars. The game isn't very fun anymore, which is why eventually we will trash this world and start a new one. We do this sort of thing for eternity to pass the time. True story.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Learn about what’s really going on.
-
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1657397063606.png (458x640, 296.47K)

>new text document
kek nice

flippy darkpaw

the global elite hate you and want you to die. sucking up to them will do you no good at all

I'm half way through reading 'stakeholder capitalism' by Karl Shwaub right now this is what I'm getting from it.
>the world is heading towards a bad period were economic growth will stagnate, climate change induced problems will increase, and technology will make us more politically radical and diviided.
>We need to maintain the status quo becuase growth based capitalism is what everyone really wants and is the best we can hope for, as shown by the last few decades of post ww2 economic growth
>In order to maintain the status quo, capital finances will need continue pursueing profits to provide the products everyone wants , but include environmental and social impacts in there decision proccess. Otherwise climate change and political radicallism will lead to either dystopia or facist/communist revolutions.