So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight.... the Bible is a collection of books centered around Jews telling the story of how the Jews are an unscrupulous, immoral, and inherently evil people who disobey and displease God constantly over millennia until God himself has to incarnate as a Jewish man in order to right the ship and show the Jews how not to be evil but instead of listening to him they kill him in a highly tortuous and humiliating manner with one of his close Jewish apostles betraying him for a small amount of shekels while the only people who listen to his message are the White people of Europe leading to the result that White people are now the new chosen people of God going to Heaven while the Jews will suffer in Hell for eternity and there are passages in the Bible explicitly condemning the Jews as the demonic enemy of humanity and all that is good while naming them the Synagogue of Satan ? Am I missing something here ? Because that sounds like the most Anti-Semitic narrative of all-time.

Attached: Usurers_Driven_from_the_Temple.jpg (2560x1990, 1.54M)

Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel carrying Jesus's message to the world; that message is that Jews are irrelevant. They were so upset by this they had Jesus killed.

Romans 11:26-29
>And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Sorry goyim, I mean gentiles, you may have been grafted in, but the jews are going to heaven because they are Jehovah's elect. I hope you enjoy eating your scraps from Jesus' table like good dogs.

Attached: A128A03F-2B68-404E-8E21-152ECBA7D6DC.jpg (1240x2405, 289.08K)

strange verse. if i understand this correctly it's saying that all jews will eventually accept God and be saved. does that apply to jews who have died in unbelief before the eschaton?

I love it when you fags pretend to know what the bible is talking about. And then have the audacity to say some dumb shit like
>le christians don't even read their bible!

That's definitely not the reading I get out of it. It says Yahweh will take away their sins because they are the elect and Yahweh's gifts can't be reversed. In the context of the rest of the chapter it also speaks to gentiles being grafted in and that they should always and remember and be thankful for their jewish roots.

Yes. This is why they push so hard against Jesus. They can’t defeat God but they can dissuade people from believing. We are in the middle of a spiritual war.

Do you honestly think they have the jews have the blood of Israel? They have zero claim to the holy land, all they can is hope to deceive enough people that they do.

Attached: E54A2D83-D5C6-416E-899B-7506127B3453.jpg (750x748, 501.96K)

Yes except original glow nigger Paul used it to subvert Europe and destroy its history and society instead of the message reaching jews as intended. Jesus is ok, the church has always been made in Paul’s image.

Hello fellow good faith truthseeker. I would like to inform you that Jesus was a Greek man who taught Greek philosophy (Platonism) in the Greek language in a province that had been under Greek control for over 300 years. He was subsequently killed by Jews, who co-opted his story for their own purposes.

Attached: 1492367383894.jpg (640x648, 81.46K)

>And so all Israel shall be saved
israel is not a place or a people on earth
israel is the promised salvation in the new jerusalem mentioned in the book of revelations

>not a word to the contrary
I'm sure some Christians do read their bible, but you're not one of them.
They've certainly deceived a lot of people into signing up to being jewish lap dogs.
Nah, the context of the passage specifically speaks to a people being redeemed due to the covenant with the patriarchs. Try a different pilpul tactic.

>Nah, the context of the passage specifically speaks to a people being redeemed due to the covenant with the patriarchs. Try a different pilpul tactic.
it doesnt say that

Jacob's seed (Israel) are hebrews, greeks, romans, gauls, germanics. These self proclaimed "jews" are the result of Esau (Jacob's brother and original holder of the birthright) racemixing in the land of Edom.

They did not write the bible but they have been pretending to be of God since Cain (their father) left the garden. It's been going on for thousands of years, this rivalry between the offspring of the serpent (Cain and his descendants) and the offspring of Adam and Eve (the white race).

Okay, well I disagree.

Everything you said is correct with 2 exceptions:

1) God did not become man. Jesus became man. Jesus is not God.

2)Not all Jews were evil. A tiny fraction were loyal down to Jesus day.

Very well put.

>Romans references Revelation

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1650074145191.gif (300x588, 138.47K)

>I'm sure some Christians do read their bible, but you're not one of them.

>uhh refute everything I said then!!!
I really, really, really do not want to. Okay?
You see, I have. Many times before in fact. But you fags just ignore it and then post the same shit the next day.
So i'm going to do what is better for my mental health and not respond your utter idiocy. I care not if some fag thinks he's found what every Christian in history has overlooked.

>denying the Trinity
>#NotAllJews
there's a reason JW is only one letter removed from JEW

Geez, if it's affecting your mental health that badly, maybe try walking away from the computer next time you see something you don't like but don't want to debate. Typically I'm going to interpret responses as people wanting to discuss.
Hope your day gets better.

very well put sir, you have a deep understanding of the Christian faith

>>denying the Trinity

Because it's not Biblical. It's pagan nonsense.

>>#NotAllJews

You do know that the Bible constantly portrays a fraction of Jews as good, right? I mean, their names are literally on the books of the Bible itself to start off with.

youre basing your opinion on a single verse, read the whole chapter.