*checks history

Christians most
>numerous
>moral
>rich
>successful
>dominant

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-204106_Chrome.jpg (719x655, 106.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givewell.org/charities/give-directly
givewell.org/international/technical/programs/cash-transfers#RCTofGiveDirectlysprogram
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh e celeb
kys retard

ok, rabbi-worshipper.

There are many good men who are Christian.
There are no good men who are good Christians.

Attached: christians are pacifists short.jpg (2000x3618, 2.35M)

Would this person make such a definitive statement about Jewish policy in Israel?

thats a kike

>nothing good comes from religion
>all of western civilization
>nothing good
whether its christianity, greek, roman, whatever, religion was central to the advancement of western civ

>>all of western civilization
Western civilization existed before christianity and will exist after it has passed.

What about the woke lgbt religion?

It was trash where everybody lived in Third World-tier conditions. Christianity is the only reason the entire planet isn't still the Third World

>Christianity is the only reason the entire planet isn't still the Third World
But isn't being poor a virtue in Christianity? Isn't the entire world living in poverty a good thing?
If Christianity says the poor are blessed, how could it possibly lift people out of poverty?

>But isn't being poor a virtue in Christianity?
no
God rewards those who endure their poverty with patience, but poverty isn't itself good. Look at Abraham himself, he was extremely rich.

>If Christianity says the poor are blessed, how could it possibly lift people out of poverty?
Smoothbrain take. Nothing on planet Earth drives more donations to the poor than Christianity.

Guys a faggot. People like him laud the decline of Christendom while cheering for Muslims and other Pagans to waltz into the godless communities.
I fucking hate atheists, stupid as fuck people. They deserve all the ridicule they receive.

Attached: Fedoralords.gif (262x442, 1.71M)

As long as humans exist, Christianity will too. That is until our species inevitably commits spiritual suicide by using advanced technology to transform ourselves into (nearly) immortal cyborgs that perpetually have bliss-inducing drugs pumped into our brains.

>no
The worst part about talking to christcucks is your blatant and obvious lies about your own religion.
>Sell your possessions, and give to the needy.
>Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
>Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?
>No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
This sounds to me like being poor is better than being rich.
You don't want to be rich in faith?
Or perfect?
Or serve God?
>God rewards those who endure their poverty with patience, but poverty isn't itself good. Look at Abraham himself, he was extremely rich.
Abraham was under a different covenant. This is Christianity 101.
>Smoothbrain take. Nothing on planet Earth drives more donations to the poor than Christianity.
Are you really saying that giving free money to poor people helps lift them out of poverty?

>Western civilization existed before christianity and will exist after it has passed.
did you even read my comment, you galactically stupid faggot?
>greek, roman, whatever
religion has ALWAYS been central to western civilization

*checks history*
>Christianity was the glue that rebuilt civilisation after the downfall of Rome's degeneracy
Wow my almonds are really activated, thanks twitter.

>As long as humans exist, Christianity will too.
We are at the end of an empire. Christianity is losing followers left and right.
Major civilizational upsets coincide with religious upsets. We will see Christianity go away just like the pagan religions before it.
>did you even read my comment
No.

Sjws were actually kinda nastier to Christians a few years back, i guess calling out their double standard in treatment of Christians vs Muslims/ Jews worked. Still you just know they hate us more, even as the other ones behead and genocide everyone who isn't in their tribe.

No you won't. People underestimate the Pandora's Box that was the creation of the Internet. No idea, thought, theory, or religion will ever die because the Internet will always provide a space for people to congregate and insulate their ideas.
Christianity will never die.
Paganism will never die
Communism will never die.
Liberal ideas that brought us to this point will never die.

>Sell your possessions, and give to the needy.

This is a command to lift others out of poverty. Who do you think "the needy" are?

2 Corinthians 8:12-14 discusses the purpose and goal for Christian giving: "Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have. I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened. I only mean that there should be some equality. Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it. In this way, things will be equal."

That's how and why giving is done.

>This sounds to me like being poor is better than being rich.

Depends on what you mean by "poor". It's like 2 Corinthians 8:15 says: "As it is written, 'He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.'"

Both excess and lacking are unideal states that should be rectified: though with excess give to those who lack and in so doing everyone reaches an ideal state.

>Abraham was under a different covenant. This is Christianity 101.
The laws differ in different covenants, but the virtues are the same.

>Are you really saying that giving free money to poor people helps lift them out of poverty?
Yes it does, look at GiveWell's analysis of the issue: givewell.org/charities/give-directly

>People underestimate the Pandora's Box that was the creation of the Internet.
What makes you think the internet is going to survive this? Bit rot is a real thing. The digitization of data doesn't make it more robust, it makes it less robust.
>This is a command to lift others out of poverty. Who do you think "the needy" are?
If you sell your possessions you are going to be poor? How do you not understand this?
>2 Corinthians 8:12-14 discusses the purpose and goal for Christian giving: "Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have. I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened. I only mean that there should be some equality. Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it. In this way, things will be equal."
I love that your retort to this is to post a biblical quote advocating communism.
>Depends on what you mean by "poor".
I mean lacking in material possessions. Like the bible quotes I posted.
>The laws differ in different covenants, but the virtues are the same.
The virtues are very different. Jesus preached and practiced pacifism. The jews were constantly commanded to slaughter whole civilizations.
>Yes it does, look at GiveWell's analysis of the issue: givewell.org/charities/give-directly
So if we give more money to niggers it will help lift them out of poverty?

Specifically the analysis at givewell.org/international/technical/programs/cash-transfers#RCTofGiveDirectlysprogram which discusses experimental verification of the effectiveness of direct cash transfers to those in Third World poverty conditions (i.e. the vast, vast majority of the population in the first century AD)

This is a christcuck.
Observe him.
He wants you to send money to third-world countries because it is going to lift them out of poverty.
Their poverty doesn't have anything to do with their decisions or IQ.
Any Forums, are you sure christianity is compatible with your values?

I love christofascism and I reject most all history

These faggots love to talk shit about religion and only Christianity. None of them touch Muslims or jews and it's sickening.

Why would it not? All I hear is the retarded theory that humanity moves in some sort of cycles that include the rise and fall of religions and empires. But nowadays nothing is ever lost, either given a place they can exist on the internet, in school textbooks, and through mass amounts of people that exist nowadays.
The idea that all knowledge and technology will just disappear and shit will cycle is absolute cope and technology has always made things last from era to era easier and easier. Now it may as well be impossible.

Jesus was the God of the Old Testament. And those extermination orders are very specific and limited.

Is this dude knocking Italy? Or Vatican City? Or Isreal? Or basically every country between Georgia and Mozambique?