TRUMP BEATING DESANTIS BY 30 POINTS!

DeSantis sisters... where do we go from here?

According to a Morning Consult/Politico poll released this week, former President Donald Trump has a big lead in a crowded field of potential GOP presidential candidates; Trump is up 30 points from second-place DeSantis.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1551310689985302532

2024 Republican Primary poll:

Donald Trump - 53%
Ron DeSantis - 23%
Mike Pence - 7%
Ted Cruz - 3%
Nikki Haley - 2%
Mitt Romney - 2%
Liz Cheney - 2%

hannity.com/media-room/trump-up-big-former-pres-leading-possible-2024-gop-candidates-by-30-points/?utm_source=socialflow

Attached: trump.png (575x473, 304.98K)

desantis is young and can wait. Smart play is to stay united

Why is Floridaman polling so bad? I live of FL so I prefer to keep him here but whats up with this number?

DeSanctis wouldn’t dare challenge Ultra MAGA Trump. They will run together and it’s the lefts worst nightmare

omg zog puppet #1 is beating zog puppet #2 in the zog political theater according to zog media personality on a zog social network!

the new ticket is

TRUMP & DESANTIS

prez & vp

Because Florida is one state out of 50.
We already know Trump can do a better job leading the US than any president of the last 40 years.

Liz cheney?

Attached: 6121DA95-570D-406D-955B-30550AE63CD6.jpg (567x633, 78.71K)

who?

DeSantis + Candace Owens would be a better pick for the ballot tho.

I’d take Mark Robinson for VP in a few years too. He needs to unfuck NC first tho.

I think he would make a great president, but DeSantis is needed in Florida at this point. Looks like Charlie Christ is trying yet again to take over the state. He must be stopped and only DeSantis can do it.

As much as we want this, I don't see this happening. Trump wants to be 100% in charge and has a history of not playing well with others who directly compete with him (that's why his admin was full of suckups and those who disagreed or went around his back were eventually forced to resign). De Santis has his own ambitions and will not take kindly to being sidelined as a token figurehead like Kamala Harris.

daughter of a war criminal and 9/11 doer and a deepstate agent herself
kek

This

why would you want to waste a good governor as a useless figurehead VP? Besides DeSantis has kids, which means he will be comped the second he tries to change anything at the national level, just like Trump was.

We all understand that this "trump vs desantis" bullshit is the democrats desperately attempting to get voters confused and split up, right? This is basic kikery 101. Their only ammo for the coming elections is "lol you're cost of living has gone up a fuckton, but not really, don't believe your eyes or bank account!"

Why are you faggots still obsessed with this Jew serving, nigger pardoning Yankee?

I know the MIGA shit Trump is offering but don't know the extent of DeSantis Jew ties but seems like the media and the establishment prefers him over Trump so Trump it is

Robert Barnes confirmed that Trump and DeSantis agreed to run together.

trump is gonna do to the republican party in 2024 what hillary clinton did to the democrats in 2016

Have you seen what the other side has on offer?

Begone, shabbos goy!
Begone!

Attached: 1657309690809.gif (323x253, 1.37M)

Sieg heil, comrades! Dark MAGA cannot be stopped...
Those glowies won't know what hit 'em!

Imagine unironically still supporting a mentally ill manchild over a politically efficient chad politician. Another 1 term presidency vs 2 term. The answer is clear.

Attached: betatrumpchadesantis.jpg (700x525, 76.9K)