Why are you chuds so afraid of the digital ID?

Why are you chuds so afraid of the digital ID?
It will help secure elections.
Stop identity fraud.
Lower crime.
Strengthen homeland and border security.
Allow for benefit programs to not be taken advantage of.
This is literally all things you guys want

Attached: 239D6EA8-9DD9-4B38-963B-834EB37E70FE.jpg (2048x2048, 808.49K)

Attached: 0c708810aae2dcec2017c0bc9d605eb5f04330ec20bcc35d537c7b36f8d5c138.jpg (1500x2772, 1.41M)

ah yes. because it will be used for these things and not to assrape me

What we want is your head on a stick. Can digital ID do that for us?

Attached: 1618808133001.gif (400x300, 2.06M)

It's yet another newfag that thinks we all want the same things.
Go back.

Because I should be allowed to game the system without someone kicking my head in.

Sigh... Another WEF shill.

Attached: 1658616655327843m.jpg (1024x1024, 149.31K)

It's the jews.

Because am a sociopath and a criminal and I like it that way. The reason I am here is things were getting too hot. But other than that all governments take advantage. Give an inch they take a thousand miles.

spbp

Everything has some pros and cons and people that will try and abuse it, even your cellphones. But you wouldn’t give that up would you? No because the benefits outweigh the risks

Then why not try to game the system using digits IDs? Be a pioneer in that. That’s where the real money will be made.

Boy I sure love hegelian dialectics :)

>we want to murder everybody who is not us
It will go hella harder on you pussbags when you lose this time. No more "malice toward none with charity for all" bullshit. You genocidal filth only understand force and violence and when you start the coming war you won't even end up dancing at the end of a rope afterwards - you'll just be lying face down in your own blood on a street somwhere or simply blown to smitherines with chunks all over for the crows and the dogs to eat. Fuck you shit eating psychotic assholes. Learn to live in peace with others or die. Your choice.

Attached: so how did that master race thing work out asshole.jpg (2048x2709, 1.56M)

>oy vey just agree with me a little bit now and then tomorrow...agree a little more

Blessed

>hella harder

Afraid they already got this one boys, move on

>be a political dissident
>live in a society that has switched to digital IDs, Currencies, and Cars
>Have all your currency taken away from you in an instant because it's digital
>globohomo takes control of your car and sends you flying into a lake at 100 kmph
>Every bit of information and identification about you is erased, effectively removing you from history, because it was all in a database rather than physical documents

>cause artificial problem
>offer solution you desire

Attached: implying kike.png (2810x4096, 178.07K)

Have you tried not being a dissident? No one likes a contraian faggot.

Blessed