Why have you not taken the child free pill yet? I just got my vasectomy at 22. And I convinced 2 of my friends to do it...

Why have you not taken the child free pill yet? I just got my vasectomy at 22. And I convinced 2 of my friends to do it. Now I can fuck as many women as I want without worry.

Attached: 360_cover_0812.jpg (360x480, 52.58K)

Ooops, I just posted a 9/11 conspiracy layout.

Attached: 9_11_Prototype.png (5376x5376, 3.73M)

>Be child free, goyim
>You need refugees because of your low birth rate
Fuck off kike.

i don't have sex and don't care

even easier

Because becoming a parent was the greatest thing I ever did. I feel bad for you. Your life is so meaningless and pointless compared to mine.

Imagine letting a doctor mess with your ball
Sounds pretty fucking gay to me
Why would a man need a vasectomy?
Just creampie those bitches and run like a nigger
Who gives a fuck?

All this child-free shit is literally population control.

You WILL have 5+ children
You WILL be happy
You WILL make it
Fuck kikes, Heil Hitler

Low effort bait

Based parent.
Childless people past a certain age, no matter their material accomplishments, are fucking useless losers.

Attached: 1651210447573.jpg (583x858, 360.32K)

Every family should have 4 kids. If you reach that level you get gibs. You see? That's how you offset population decline. Not with open borders

It just genuinely saddens me because they’ll never know what they’re missing. No amount of trips to Disneyland or music festivals will ever fill the hole in their hearts, and they will feel regret but only when it’s truly too late for them.

Seeing my daughter look up and me and smile is the best thing I've ever experienced. Knowing that you are raising the next generation, with your values and morals is also up there.

Also, I LOVE that childfree losers will just remove themselves from the gene pool. Anyone who is predisposed to not having children so they can consume, will be replaced by the genes of people who values family and tradition. The hedonistic childfree movement will not last long. I love it. It's so perfect.

Nice try, chang.
No (You) for you!

Honestly not to insult you but if you are one of the browns who exist in excessive abubdance, you might as well just do that. Good for you.
As a white German I feel procreation will be a blessing to everyone.

Ditched both my wives and kids for doing what I want for the rest of my life. Best decision I ever made.

>As a white German I feel procreation will be a blessing to everyone.
When are you marrying and making babies? Talk is cheap.

>Ditched both my wives and kids for doing what I want for the rest of my life. Best decision I ever made.
You're a nigger, aren't you?

>Also, I LOVE that childfree losers will just remove themselves from the gene pool. Anyone who is predisposed to not having children so they can consume, will be replaced by the genes of people who values family and tradition. The hedonistic childfree movement will not last long. I love it. It's so perfect.
This but it also cracks me up how the extreme childfree spergs are OBSESSED with going to Disneyland and kids movies but then bitch endlessly that there are kids there. Something more than just not wanting kids is going on with them they have serious arrested development issues.

>Now I can fuck as many women as I want without worry
Theres your problem. True pleasure comes from fucking only THE one. I pity you.

>This but it also cracks me up how the extreme childfree spergs are OBSESSED with going to Disneyland and kids movies but then bitch endlessly that there are kids there. Something more than just not wanting kids is going on with them they have serious arrested development issues.
They don't want children because they want to be eternal children.
I've known a few retards like this.
A few cases are ones that got married and had kids, and then divorced later just to act like a faggy 40-something man-child.

I'm happy for you and all, but who are you to dictate what they feel and don't feel?

Attached: 1586317591634.jpg (950x960, 234.56K)

Well at least narcissistic people like yourself won't be replacing yourselves. So your bullshit dies with you. I hope more libs and people like you continue this trend.