What are some examples of how our quality of living has actually DECREASED since the 20th century?

What are some examples of how our quality of living has actually DECREASED since the 20th century?

Pic related, all new home developments - yes, even single family homes- in Canada MUST use these community mailboxes instead of each house having their own mailbox.

It's a legal requirement. That's how cucked we are. Canada Post used to be among the best in the world, but that's back when people actually had pride in their work and not the lazy boomers and cat ladies we have now that get triggered at the mere thought of actually doing work.

Another example: all these shitty new subdivisions are made of crappy materials that have to be fixed after a year, and have no backyard space, compared to homes built 50 years ago.

Attached: CanadaPost-article-pic.png (465x416, 370.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjguiFxtps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares lmao

This is why post Canada is one of the few government agencies that runs at a profit
You're welcome

The scale of auto breakins was unheard of 20 years ago. The only shit we had to worry about was the occasional stereo getting jacked. Also how emboldened these thieves are now. Yet if you dare to fight back, you're the criminal.

Attached: auto-break-in.jpg (1346x757, 227.31K)

Still got home delivery. $10k/yr property tax though. The renter/immigrant shithole parts of the city have community boxes with smashed locks and stolen mail once in a blue. Identity thieve's galore.

This is one of the things I wasn’t happy about when I bought my new house. Turns out it’s not a big deal because packages come to my door and only the spam bullshit I don’t care about goes in that box.

It’s rare that I get a USPS package they put in the parcel box, so don’t really care too much.

>I can't make the mail less efficient
Fuck off idiot.

>in Canada MUST use these community mailboxes
not true, I see mailmen and women go door to door in some neighborhoods

If it’s anything like here they’re grandfathered in. Lots of old-timey (pre-HOA) neighborhoods are this way. My parents first house had a mailbox next to the door instead of by the road.

Attached: Mailbox.jpg (830x723, 299.05K)

Clearly not a nigger neighborhood because that chicken wing would be clean to the bone, and on the floor.

I live in a complex and have these
Was waiting all day for a time sensitive package. Paid for overnight and signature verification. Stayed home all day waiting for it.
Lazy fuckers didn't even try to knock on my door. Got a text notification like, "sorry we missed you!"
Animals

Nah he just saw something to steal before he could finish

I live in my car.
Bulk mailboxes must be hell for you.

Little bit of chicken fried

It's a white trash neighborhood for sure

Mail shouldn't exist it's literally a fucking garbage delivery service to my front door every day

Postman Pat never existed. Mailmen have always been corrupt feds that read your shit like the fucking Stazi if you work for the government your heart turns black and decrepit.

I thought it were those post boxes you could open with a code. Those are cool.

Those are CBUs my mankcluster box unit).

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-235354_YouTube-01.jpg (1359x709, 200.32K)

instead of fighting in hockey they draw straws and the loser has to buy Tim Hortons for everyone.

is that the Chinese chicken?

I have 2 words for you
niggers can't drive stick shift

heh, I used to work property maintenance in a largely black subdivision and this sort of thing was a common sight. Lots of trash around the mail boxes in general.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjguiFxtps

Attached: 6017d48685600a50b75d2543.jpg (1280x720, 265.57K)

we've had those for 30+ years now wtf are you on about

You can always tell you are in a niggerhood when you start seeing chicken bones scattered on the street.

Good to see Americans becoming niggers, Obama did his job