Modern Greeks are not shitskins

Why do people insist that modern Greeks are shitskins? Is it Jew propaganda?
>but Greeks are Turkish rape babies
Completely false. Greeks did not mix with Turks. Only Anatolian Greeks (who lived where Modern day Turkey is) mixed with Turks.
Mainland Greeks only payed taxes to Turks.
Anatolian Greeks did mix with Turks and most of them converted from Christianity and became Muslims to save their lives, nowadays their descendants are considered Turks and live in Turkey. This is why a lot of Turkish people have Greek DNA, but modern day Greeks do NOT have Turkish DNA. The Turkish presence in mainland Greece was very limited which is why culture, architecture, music, cuisine, religion, language etc etc managed to survive to this day.

This is a genuine question. I see people referring to Greeks as shitskins all the time, but when I walk around in Greece, I do not see shitskin Greeks, I do not see Greeks that look middle eastern etc. When I watch Greek TV, I do not see shitskins either. I myself have very pale white skin that gets easily sunburned and tans very easily but even then my belly and thighs remain white as snow.

So what's the deal with this widely accepted idea that Modern Greeks look like Pakistanis or something? Where did it come from?

Attached: Greek celebs.jpg (2560x1440, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Family tree/country/GR/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just jokes dude

Post arm, Nafri.

GENETICS DISAGREE

Attached: dominant haplogroup of europe.jpg (805x828, 190.5K)

> Not shitskins
> Almost all of them ugly as fuck

Fucking mutterraneans nobody gives a fuck how white you are

Greeks aren't white.

Attached: E43dhKtVIAIytqA.jpg (1350x1378, 510.37K)

tldr
Nice cherrypicking turkoid rape baby

most greeks i see are absolute mong shitskins. you're probably presenting greeks who live close to slavic countries and have bleached. are you really this stupid to claim that modern greeks aren't absolutely mutted arab tier turk niggers?? wtf? wake the fuck up user.. you're shitting yourself

Sure. It's nighttime so lighting isn't the best.

Attached: arm.jpg (2560x1440, 750.51K)

That graph just explains what the original white European creators looked and acted like

Ancient greeks looked like that?

Identity has three parts: color, nation, and religion. The national and religious identities compete with color identity, causing delays to what should be considered the inevitable. Not only is color identity realer than national and religious identity, but genes are realer than identity itself. Life is and always has been about gene pools, and evidence suggests that recessive white traits will spread indefinitely. It's in our interest for humanity to become a white and part-white race because there would be fewer racial differences and a larger gene pool, leading to higher levels of global cooperation.

Each race exists in one of three stages (white, part-white, nonwhite) because all traits have three phases (recessive, incomplete dominant, dominant). In a world without borders, you are only a color. Adventure and produce. This is global whiteness, sent by Earth. 6F-DIR [black/brown, red/hazel/green, blonde/blue]

Attached: dir.jpg (500x500, 46.62K)

My great grandparents were greeks from Smyrna and my ancestry came out as 100% european

>Greeks aren't white.
They're not white when you limit the definition of white like "only blue eyed, blond Arians are white". Greeks are Caucasian.
We have brown or black hair, brow or green eyes and white skin that is darkened most of the time because Greece has intense sun for most of the year so usual med stuff with very tanned population. Facial structure is European as fuck.

Nitpicking whiteness like this is dumb as fuck to be honest and I can only see it as Jew propaganda to cause division between whites while Europe is getting buttraped by actual shitskins.

Probably because in ancient Greece every one had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I’m gonna be real with you, I don’t give a flying fuck what color or race you people are. But you’re not white. Every greek i’ve met, and I’ve met a lot, because my entire friend group was greek people in high school, they all have black eyes. ONE of them had blue eyes. I am Assyrian, and in general we have lighter eyes, and out of the dozens of Assyrians I know, 3 have green eyes, 2 have blue eyes, and most have light brown eyes. Not dark brown/black eyes like greek people. But again, I personally don’t give a fuck about that.

Oh my god it's you lmao.

FYI to newfags, this faggot OP is a mentally ill gimp who constantly seethes about his
>muh family tree
and cope posts his yellow arms.

Here are some of his cringe posts:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Family tree/country/GR/page/2/

kek two of my aunts are in this picture

Also I’m not a NATO supporter i was just mocking someone in another thread

That's not me but I do agree with some of his posts I skimmed through so feel free to think it's me I guess.

>That's not me

Attached: 1642362486755.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)