Are suburbia and car dependency the peak of Jewish subversion?

Are suburbia and car dependency the peak of Jewish subversion?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 6.21.50 PM.png (820x1106, 1.13M)

I hope the cities are nuked

>cars leave us trapped
Cars do the opposite of that
With a car you can go anywhere you want

Attached: 967654533.jpg (680x906, 94.77K)

never going to give up my car or my house to live in your urban bugman pod, commie kike

As long as cars put sheets of metal between me and any nigger around I stick with my car. But living in an urban setting is basically the same as taking cock up your ass as far as dignity goes

Attached: 1648218556322.jpg (564x705, 63.64K)

Sorry you feel this way. Must be because you live in Sweden

big city shitters should dump their cars and eat their bugs and leave rural people alone

>wake up
>drive to work
>get stuck in traffic
>cant find a parking spot
>have to park across the street in a wendys and then illegally cross the 6 lane road
>finish work
>drive to the nearest big box store
>park far away in the quarter mile wide parking lot and hauling your groceries across a huge road where anyone can run you over
>drive to the gym
>walk on a treadmill for 45 minutes then leave
>proceed to drive 50 minutes to your suburbs out in the middle of nowhere

ahh, the american life

meanwhile in tokyo
>get up
>walk 5 minutes to a train station
>go to work
>get off work, walk to a nearby pub with friends
>take train to grocery store
>shop for food for the weekend
>walk home at 11pm carrying groceries

No. Cars are literally freedom. We've been over this. Go back to shareblue.

Suburbs predate judaism as a religion, and widespread car ownership was spearheaded by Henry Ford. The same man who almost solely responsible for the NSDAP’s early funding, and for naming the Jewish influence in America.

There’s a reason why kikes want everyone to live in a (((city))). Now stop making this faggy thread every three days

Yes, but so is the walkable cities bullshit (as promoted by leftists). The solution is traditional urbanism.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-195901_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 945.68K)

Lol
Lmao

Attached: FF7B1B28-453D-4FAA-A134-C7529C4AE9A3.jpg (1682x875, 160.13K)

If you cant get into your vechile and fuck off to the other side of the country. You aren't free. "Walkable cities" Is a ploy to trap you in with the niggers.

suburbs exist solely because of niggers
literally 0 other reason
otherwise there would be no debate for this, cities would have optimized public transit, and rural areas would continue to use cars

>all of these threads about urban living and reducing car use isn't working
>oh i know, i'll try to poison the well by implying that white people living together in nice neighborhood where their children can grow up safe and people can be free to go wherever they want however far they want is jewish subversion
eat shit OP you're not fooling anyone

>Have to deal with weirdos and stench of other people in public transportation because passengers packed like sardines
>Need to buy groceries everyday because you can only carry so much with your pencil thin arms
>Live in a small ass apartment in full of noise, light, and environmental pollution

This is the ideal life according the weaboos.

Cars are modern slave collars. Watch a shill appear talking about how they're true freedom when they're the exact opposite. A small gas powered scooter is a much higher level of freedom than a car.

>Japan
>friends
lmao

>Being this disingenuous
2 can play that game

No Car:
>Wake Up
>Walk to train station
>Get on train
>Can’t find a seat
>It stops at every other place before your stop
>Train breaks down before your stop
>Walk the rest of the way there
>Illegally Jaywalk in front of buses because walking wasn’t part of your plan
>Finish work
>Train is still down
>Get into mobile niggerbox to go to big box store
>Nigger box doesn’t run this late so have to haul all your groceries home
>Walk home is 3 hours
>Get shot by niggers on your way

No. Jews like you peddling urban horror is peak kike subversion.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Explain to me how drastically limiting how far you can travel is freedom

The only people who are against cars are those that are against the idea of owning homes.

Years ago I didn't understand why small towns rejected having train stations that would allow them to get into the city. Now I understand they simply wanted to keep the niggers out of their nice small town

America is big and alot of it isn't urban. Also cars give you freedom. Fuck off it'll never happen.

basement dwelling weeb made thatbpost

>Car dependency

Is that the new script?

This is quite disingenous. What about dependency to a system where you HAVE to take public transportation.

Where you CANNOT move anywhere without waiting at a bus stop first.

Or where you have to organise your whole life around the bus schedule.

I want to live in Tokyo so bad

the suburbs were created as a consumer gulag where ethnic catholics could be safely kept away from the centers of political and economic power

>get stuck in traffic
Citynigger problems.

Well if you change the definition of Freedom and ignore how much Jews are pushing against car ownership, then you can clearly see Cars are slavery and Jews love cars.

they get like 100 miles per gallon and only coastal states matter.

I own 2 houses. Cars are gay.