Christkike

>Christkike
>Jewsus
>Kike on a stick
>Desert fairytales
>Rabbi Yeshua

Attached: happy merchant.png (600x701, 601.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1658511814270929.jpg (640x621, 65K)

Jesus was jewish. He was called rabbi many times in the bible and bible also said salvation comes from jew. The other jews killed him for making another type of jewish religion just like catholics and protestants, sunni and shia muslims killing each other

Most christians I know are big zionists.

>Jesus was jewish. He was called rabbi many times in the bible and bible also said salvation comes from jew. The other jews killed him for making another type of jewish religion just like catholics and protestants, sunni and shia muslims killing each other
>
>Most christians I know are big zionists.

Attached: smiling merchant.png (860x597, 96.93K)

Not an argument.

>>Rabbi Yeshua
Well, his name was Yeshua and he was considered a Rabbi by his students.

Cuckstianity is for niggers.
Scienceism, Scienceism + gods and niggerjewdaism is based.

Attached: FT_18.11.png (640x336, 27.06K)

TRUST THE CHURCH!

You sound like a faggot and your shit is all gay, dude.

No

OP sucks dick.

Attached: 1656737736839m.jpg (1024x706, 110.1K)

Yep

Attached: EDCAA271-5EEF-4EC7-ADBF-DD70FE8C0314.jpg (516x1024, 119.56K)

hell fucking no.. I would trust a ghetto crack fiend before any pastor or priest

meanwhile in the most pagan country.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-181518.png (520x790, 389.89K)

>if I just greentext things that means it's wrong
Alright who broke this christbuck? There are rules for engagement you know. You're not supposed to break them this hard.

Go ahead and greentext me too if it makes you feel better.

Attached: christbuck nonce.jpg (848x800, 80.43K)

Pagan/atheist country
>a small number of juicy latinas to sexually entertain white men
Christcuck country
>literally hordes of millions of the most squalid genetic detritus coming in every year, or already populated entirely by subhumans

Just a big tantrum day for them today.

No such thing, ever existed, according to historical report he was a rapist who was kept in high esteem by non-israelites, some pagan thug with feminim haircut to please roman soldiers.

>REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEN TRIED

>>a small number of juicy latinas
>pagan/atheist country
Do you even live in one?

Attached: 1550887768625.jpg (1748x1597, 885.42K)

>No such thing, ever existed, according to historical report he was a rapist who was kept in high esteem by non-israelites, some pagan thug with feminim haircut to please roman soldiers.
>jew queer nigger brain flag

Attached: 1629798038270.jpg (720x661, 42.36K)

There are no Christian countries in the west.
ALL western countries are secular/atheist, which is why they have gay parades and you get to live

>I love White people
>That's why I'm going to alienate/d&c 95% of them by shitting all over their faith.
If you were pro-White you'd be fighting for White Christians instead of fighting White Christians.

Fun Fact: Most of them will avoid the question "So you support white pedophiles too?"
Avoid.

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/

Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told (Full)

Attached: QR.png (450x450, 6.45K)

>look at this small number of exceptional cases, it definitely redefines the rule!
What percentage of Mexico is Christian user? And what percentage is Pagan? I already know the answer you'll give
>b-b-but that's not REAL christianity!
>REAL Jew worship has never been tried!
The real answer is Mexico is 88.9% Christian and 0.2% other religions. Most of which are probably more common religions such as Judaism and Islam. Assuming those religions are conservatively just at half, that would leave .1% of Mexico at Pagan, at an absolute maximum. Mexico's population is about 126 million people, which means that the very generous figure I've guessed would put the number of Pagans there at 126,000. Absolutely nothing.
>NOOOOOOOOO NOT MATH!!!!
Stop coping. Christfags are not white. The fact that Iceland, a country of 371,000 people, is "struggling to take in" the aforementioned "hundreds of Venezuelans" means that their population is at risk of getting less white to the tune of 0.05% - 0.2%. That seems like a pretty decent deal compared to America, which during the height of its christcuckery, saw the country get THIRTY THREE percent less white. It's also a phenomenal deal compared to the most christcucked countries, such as Brazil, Mexico, the Phillippines, and Nigeria which are generally between 0-20% white.

rabbi means teacher means guru means master means [insert similar word]
jesus was half-greek half-lebanese or what they back then called a judean, an inhabitant of the region of judea. he was not culturally or spiritually a jew, which also makes absolutely no sense if you know ANYTHING about his teachings or actions.
also keep in mind that the jews inserted themselves into the bible, which is a very old myth collection belonging to all humans on earth, by bribing a few european kings and popes who "updated" the bible to progressive standards.
i'm not even a christian but even i can easily see how the jews did a trick on western golems by making one of the most important spiritual teachers of all time one of theirs.

>Christfags are not white.
You're not pro-White because you care more about dividing Whites than saving Whites.

I didn't refresh in time, but I knew somebody was going to do it.
>REAL Jew worship has never been tried!
Let me guess. The only REAL Jew worshippers are the ones in the church that you just so happened to be raised in? But not all of them of course. Only the ones that attend your particular congregation at your particular location on your particular side of town in your particular pew?

Atheists are faggots.
>w-we're pagans not atheists!
Pagans don't even exist outside of the internet

Attached: 1658711027824.png (1212x723, 35.13K)

Those are Any Forums anons, faggot.

>Jewsus
kek, that's a good one

>You're not pro-White because you care more about dividing Whites than saving Whites.
I am defending whites without using an ideological proxy as justification. That alone means that I am closer to defending whites than you are. What's more is you are using a proxy that is very weakly correlated with whites, as the vast majority of christcucks are not white. It's like you're defending whites on the basis of our proud African heritage. And when I inform you that whites have less association with that proxy than do Africans, you tell me I'm "dividing whites". I'm dividing whites from bullshit, perhaps. And that seems fine to me.

Only the white race comes from the tree of Adam. Noah and all 3 of his sons were white. The "jews" are descendants of Cain, mixed with whites.

>Well, his name was Yeshua and he was considered a Rabbi by his students.

Attached: checked.png (600x473, 77.46K)