Join the great Aryan awakening

Join the great Aryan awakening.

The pic is a symbol of our race and movement.

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

Audio reading
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1637506541765s.jpg (250x250, 13.24K)

>The pic is a symbol of our race and movement.
That's the symbol of Perun. Stop pushing it with faggy German paganism.

>Race
Hahahaha

Wrong that is the Yule symbol. Which Perun is a name for the same Creator in foreign tongue.

What a fucking retard kike lmao. Why are u so obsessed with hunting white people? You possessed faggot. Cleanse your parasites homo.

can i join

Attached: JEr0eIdN6ued.jpg (179x282, 25.7K)

Yeah race. Race is a people with common ancestor. Because they have a common ancestor they have the same genetics which allows them to perceive reality the same

If you are White/ descendant of Freya

>6 triangles
jewish, masonic, etc.

Attached: C5o7xdOUYAED0QY.jpg (900x1200, 144.54K)

Oh look it is ze merchant again selling cringy pagan larps. Filthy like.

literally everyone except asha logos knows that shit is fake

stop pushing this crap.

Attached: 1653342506209.png (2480x2480, 2.15M)

No, the Yule predates all that nonsense

If it was fake then how come the scientific discoveries support it?

It's not "yule". It's a fucking thunder rune. The problem is you're associating it with your retarded ass "we wuz Slavs and shit" German larp ideology. Stop. You're not Slav.

Attached: perun.png (317x270, 90.18K)

>If it was fake then how come the scientific discoveries support it?
>proofs.jpeg

It is the Yule sign aka the time wheel which dates to over 4500 years. Your association of the Yule and slavic heritage is a recent phenomenon

>6 lines
>6 triangles
>6 dots
no thanks, i hate the antichrist

>It is the Yule sign
No it's not. The Oera linda isn't even 10 years old. This is the symbol of Perun.

Attached: perun.png (1820x708, 944.96K)

The book describes the Aryan calendar being the Yule associated with constellation symbols. 100 years after the translation and publishing of the book they discovered the calendar system described in the book. If it was fake how did they find calendar that's dates to 4500 years ago?

This is Slavic, not German.

Attached: Perun cross Polish embroidery Folk embroidery Slavic pantheon.png (508x910, 935.14K)

>It is the Yule sign
fucking schizo, this is the symbol of some ancient baltic/slavic religion, fuck off with your germanic schizofrenic nonsense

I’m with the Gay Aryan Awakening it’s a pleasure to be in the same gang as you guys

The Yule was known about to the third reich even used in their holiday celebrations

Attached: 1641077873021.jpg (512x259, 36.31K)

>No it's not. The Oera linda isn't even 10 years old. This is the symbol of Perun.
>This is Slavic, not German.
this

>Orea Linda
bro don't remind me
why is it that germanics are so inclined to make up bullshit and believe in it? It's beyond insane that a single person takes the orea lynda book seriously, I can only attribute it to a deeply engrained desire to we wuz , and latching onto anything that allows them to do so, ignoring the fact it's bullshit

If you have a problem with him then you have A problem with all of the Gay Aryan Awakening, we stick together.

The Yule is Aryan not german or slavic. Aryan is the race. German or slavis is a ethnicity of that race.

Attached: gundestrup-cauldron-celtic-goddess-with-elephants-danish-c100-bc-artist-unknown-W7D0WN.jpg (1264x1390, 331.62K)

>The Yule was known about to the third reich
almost every single thing about the religious aspects of the third reich was a complete larp, especially anything where himler or goebbels was involved

Attached: sdfsfdasdf.png (616x610, 243.34K)

You want to post gypsy wagon wheels and swastikas, that's fine. I've seen Everyone from Germans to Indians use them. That specific images with 6 points and 7 dots is Perun.

Attached: Perun by Mariusz Szmerdt.png (482x753, 460.04K)

The time wheel being anything other than the time wheel is a larp.

The Sox spoke wheel is the Yule that is why it is found in Europe. Perun (God's name in your false language) gave the Yule to man.

>You want to post gypsy wagon wheels and swastikas, that's fine. I've seen Everyone from Germans to Indians use them.
that's because it's basal to the stem religion of PIE, the crooked cross was likely the symbol associated with deus pater, who was linked with willpower (the one refered to as the thunderer god in all academic literature, zeus, jupiter, indra, thor, tarranis, perun)

This is a lie. It predates all those false gods. The pic is the Yule with the 6 constellations making up the precession pole constellations in the northern hemisphere. Starting with the W symbol representing cassiopeia constellation.

Dates to 4500 years ago. If you dont have a six spoke wheel predating this then you are full of shit

Attached: yule-on-a-pottery.png (326x248, 95.76K)