HAPPENING: REDDITOR CRYPTO DIEOFF BEGINS!!!

Attached: 1649855391006.png (839x404, 63.54K)

Kek

It’s not even down that much if he was actually doing DCA. I have been doing DCA and I’m not bothered at all by what’s going on. I just bought some more. I dunno people do stupid shit and try to make more money faster. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

>lost money on stocks
>buy crypto instead
what a retard. btc is pretty much moving in lockstep with tech stocks. they're all fed driven.
>crypto
>"""investing"""
kek

>He liquidated his portfolio, pump it.

Attached: thecall.jpg (254x198, 5.36K)

>DCAing
>in a bear market
>right before a recession
>falling knives everywhere
>reddit
LMAO

Oh

don't care. mariah carey is the new queen of crypto.
>t.geojam maxichad

>HAPPENING
>Begins
>11 days ago

I'm not sure you know what these words mean user.

Attached: Say Fucking What Now.gif (443x259, 1.19M)

Again?

Gamblers gonna gamble. Just another jew roulette in a different name

it has only gotten worse since

Imagine not realizing that both the stock and crypto markets are nothing more than wealth transfers to the rich. They control the plebs with mass psychological manipulation. LOL IMAGINE BELIEVING BUY AND HOLD AND BUYING THE DIPS IS AN ORGANIC WEALTH GENERATION STRATEGY

I lost fifty bucks to crypto
will i ever recover

Some people might legitimately be too stupid for stocks/crypto.

No, it's the opposite. If you're smart you don't make it, you have to be a retard and buy dogtokens or buttholecoin.

checked, you have to go with the crowd and know what's hot

Kek baggie

Fuck fucking cryoto boys.

Fuck them right up their selfish, tozic, overwhelmingly white asses.

I promise you this scam will be regulated and taxed into a smoking crater next year.

No, electing Repukes to the House will not save anything. There are enough who will always vote with Democrats to kill the Buttcoin con.

>just bought some more
>more crypto
crypto is a medium for transfer.
it has inflation baked in (the miners get rewarded with your money for mining).
if you're keeping your money in crypto, then you're retarded and deserve to lose everything.

You mofos have been saying the same ol shit ever since bitcoin came out

And the reason why bitcoin is as low as it is rn is because that retard was cheated into office

I once threw my wallet in the bin by accident that had $80 in it. Took me 2 months to get over it