Why are there memeflags on Any Forums

What retard decided to put memeflags on pol? Why does pol need memeflags?

Attached: 11A71D77-615B-4FD4-9067-AEE30CB727CA.png (2208x1242, 247.16K)

Flags are meaningless

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-57.jpg (1078x1545, 535.59K)

sneed

What website was that?

Summertime

JIDF is paying alot of American tax dollars for those.

Is it still up? I wanna check it out. Can you send Link?

nice one moshe

>moshe
Says the Israeli gollem

Attached: AC98CFCB-4107-4B9D-BD57-4F1E7E0DB740.png (741x649, 23.37K)

are you just retarded or a nigger?

I’m not American!

Flags are meaningless to people who live in countries that nobody cares about.

I always wonder if it's the same guy from Catalonia every time.

There can't be that many Any Forums users in Spain.

It is the same guy

Cuz when an Indian posted all we'd do was mock them.

Kys namefag

Lol

>why show more information than you have to
>people travel
>people move to other countries
>people use vpns
the fact that you believe that geolocation tells you something important or reliable means you’re fucking retarded.

learn to code, bitch

>Why does pol need memeflags?
BECAUSE JEWS ARE GENETICALLY COMPELLED TO SUBVERT, BUT ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD PROXIES.
>BECAUSE JEWS ARE GENETICALLY COMPELLED TO SUBVERT, BUT ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD PROXIES.
BECAUSE JEWS ARE GENETICALLY COMPELLED TO SUBVERT, BUT ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD PROXIES.
>BECAUSE JEWS ARE GENETICALLY COMPELLED TO SUBVERT, BUT ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD PROXIES.

Attached: JIDFPaymentSchedule.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

Geographical Location flags are meaningless, especially if you don't even live in the place you were born in, it doesn't represent you.

Meme flags at least represent your ideology.

This.