RISHI SUNAK PLEDGES IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN IF MADE UK PRIME MINISTER

>Rishi Sunak told Britons there is “absolutely nothing racist” about wanting secure borders, following criticism of his plan to tackle illegal immigration.

>At the weekend, Mr Sunak committed to an annual cap on the number of refugees coming to Britain and committed himself to the controversial Rwanda scheme.

>In a video to promote his immigration plan, Mr Sunak said: “I know what racism is: I’ve experienced it myself.

>“So I want to be clear with you all - there is absolutely nothing racist about wanting Britain to have secure borders that work.

>Mr Sunak’s campaign hit back, saying: “Rishi is clear he will do whatever is legally necessary to ensure adults who come to this country illegally have no route to asylum.”

>Questioned on his immigration policies by Sky News on Sunday, Mr Sunak was unable to give clear assurances that his plans to tackle illegal migration would be legal,

>He said it was important to be “very honest” about the challenges that European laws have on Britain’s ability to “grapple with this problem”.

Thoughts, Any Forums?

Attached: rishi borders.png (878x858, 718.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2022/06/PD22_237_125.html#:~:text=WIESBADEN – Im Jahr 2021 wurden,Einbürgerungen statt als im Vorjahr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pakistan and India will be excluded.

Sirs please redeem

foreign agent colluding with wef ahahahahahahaha fucking mugs this is literal treason

Attached: wef-minister.jpg (1050x698, 72.73K)

Yeah we've heard it all before, globalists want the borders open, nothing will change.

SIRS

Daily reminder. This year 400k syrians will get the right to receive german citizenship.

>The high number of naturalizations by Syrians is related to the immigration of Syrians seeking protection in the years 2014 to 2016, who are now increasingly meeting the requirements for naturalization. These include sufficient language skills, a secure livelihood and, as a rule, a minimum length of stay of eight years. However, the vast majority (81%) of Syrians naturalized in 2021 had not been in Germany for eight years. The average length of stay was 6.5 years.

If you want to be naturalized after just six years of residence, you can do so through special integration services. These include, for example, particularly good language skills, school or professional achievements, but also civic commitment. In these cases, family members can also be naturalized without a minimum length of stay. With a total of almost 12,400 cases, 2021 marks the highest level to date of early naturalizations due to special integration achievements. Of these, 5,400 Syrians (43%) made up the most common nationality.

Increasing numbers of naturalizations by Syrian nationals are also to be expected in 2022. At the beginning of 2021, 105,000 Syrian nationals with a stay of at least six years were living in Germany. At the beginning of 2022, there were 449,000, more than four times as many.

destatis.de/DE/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2022/06/PD22_237_125.html#:~:text=WIESBADEN – Im Jahr 2021 wurden,Einbürgerungen statt als im Vorjahr.

Attached: aufenthaltsdauer-syrisch.png (2048x1152, 115.26K)

he looks like a disney character

>Around 131,600 foreigners were naturalized in Germany in 2021. As reported by the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), there were around 21,700 or 20% more naturalizations than in the previous year. A good half of this increase is due to the high number of naturalizations by Syrians. In 2021, 19,100 Syrian nationals were naturalized, almost three times as many as in 2020.

Attached: einbuergerungen-ab-2000.png (2048x1152, 147.6K)

Pakis gon get blocked. Kek

If you gave him a fluro coloured shirt, a pistol and a scooter, he'd look like a Brazilian.

>muh wef

Attached: 1632167530220.jpg (1024x576, 215.92K)

All the seething migrants are racist for not considering an African country just as good as a European one. Shame on them. I'm honestly impressed that someone in government had the balls to make this a serious plan, but there are strong facts in support of it, including the fact that France is just fine. It's not Mexico vs. the US

the pajeet is securing the bag for his brown brother
clever

I think the paki will just block Indian migration.

>becomes the prime ape
>offs himself during coronation
>monocledrops intensify

Sir I am doing the needful

Rishi is Indian, not Paki.

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_05958d92-500e-11ea-bc83-f8fbd1f7e3a9.jpg (2667x1500, 331.06K)

Same thing

>implying there's a difference

good job.

Attached: 1655410251669.jpg (2048x1819, 873.71K)

STRONG AND LAWFUL

But you know the West is lost.

If he comes through on any pre election promises then he will be the first politition to ever do so.

I wish they would prevent Germans from visiting Britain.
Would be so much safer for us. Bloody roaches.

Indians are basically honourary whites. In Britain they are the only major ethnic minority to mostly vote Conservative rather than Labour.

>nothing will change.
It will get worse.

>200 go back
>millions more in
literally doesn't matter

Is this how it needs to go? Put foreigners at the top to stop foreigners overwhelming us? And we just have to pray they follow through? Super.

Yeah, just like Boris Johnson...

>Rishi Sunak told Britons there is “absolutely nothing racist” about wanting secure borders, following criticism of his plan to tackle illegal immigration.
it's a bit twatting late for secure borders, getting rid of a good solid 90-95% of non-european immigrants would be a centrist policy, that's how far gone we are

Yes tell the goyim. Take more of them in goys.

>secure borders that work.
He's a neo liberal Capitalist which means he will not stop mass immigration. But right wingers are stupid and will lap it up as always.

You mean conservatives and they are not elected

No I mean right wingers. That's who they appeal to with this crap and that's who votes for them.

he wont