TERF claims UK police contacted her for being untoward towars pedophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=zJEpFVlysQM

Attached: 4607968-0-image-a-30_1538137527569.jpg (636x382, 58.03K)

Everyone knows UK police are run by pedophiles

>if you believe in your heart that you are a woman, you are one
Do normies unironically think the world is a Disney fairytale movie? The fuck

Pedophobia will not be tolerated in modern society.

The slippery slope just got 20% more lubricated.

Nice, I’ll file that under “shit that didn’t happen”

The entire fucking country runs on it.
From the council estates to the houses of parliament and all places in between, it's fucking everywhere.

Uk police protecting pedos? Im fucking shocked!

You mean the same bong country that lets rapists go if they apologize?

Maybe they thought she was being islamophobic

This is new. Normally they only protect ones that are rich or brown.

I remember a time it was just feminists/pol/ was fighting and now they are getting silenced. Some what amusing, but more so disturbing

police state. the more the normies get the faces rubbed in it the better

Attached: gergergre.jpg (530x819, 72.15K)

They've been doing it since Cromwell

holy fucking shit thanks for posting that i subbed immediately
i fucking hate trannies

Attached: 121212.png (856x768, 316.43K)

It's called nonce island for a reason.

Pedophiles being a protected class is no more or less valid than homosexuals being a protected class, since pedophilia is a sexuality, and if anything, there is even more reason to necessitate their status as a protected class, since they are violently persecuted and discriminated against.

Attached: Truthaboutmaps.jpg (900x562, 104.52K)

Objectivity is part of the social construct of whiteness, and if you support the abolition of whiteness, you are a racist. I suspect most people are aware something is wrong, but they don't understand the game, and thus don't feel confident standing up for themselves. It's like when you close your eyes and try to walk in a straight line. Even if you know nothing is there, you still feel like you are about to hit a wall. Many people nod their heads and go along with it because they are aware there is a game being played, but they don't know what the game is, so they just follow the path of least resistance to not getting in trouble. Once they become more aware of the nature of the game, they start to get more confident standing up for themselves just like how that feeling of always being about to hit a wall disappears once you open your eyes.

As is so often the case, Any Forums was right and they were wrong, but unlike them we can't be smug about it, since us being right means bad news for all of us, regardless of which side we are on. I didn't originally hate them, I was trying to help them debug their ideas, but they took offence at the notion that their ideas weren't perfect and I was banished to the far right.

>and if you support the abolition of whiteness, you are a racist
if you don't
excuse retardation

thats spooky, all brit children are being raped

>"stop giving them a platform or debating them"
For well over year, the left went on and on about how CTR wasn't taught in schools. They never addressed the insane shit teachers posted online or the books and lesson plans. For the Great Replacement Theory, their argument seems to be "shut up about it you racist and the jews are not behind it, bigot." They are practically burying their heads in the sand at this point, and they are starting to lose badly.

i am shocked

Attached: the circle.jpg (1261x667, 390.52K)

If you watch the video, it's clearly a case of police visiting her house because she accused a tranny of being a pedophile. This has nothing to do with being "untoward towards pedophiles". The police didn't give her a visit because she committed a hate crime against pedophiles, she got a visit because calling a tranny a pedophile IS a hate crime. Because the police are untoward toward pedophiles, and view them as the epitome of evil, and to be accused of being one, when one is not, constitutes a hate crime.

The UK has codified in their protected classes legislation, that it is illegal to discriminate against others on the basis of their sexuality, yet this situation may be construed as the UK government discriminating against pedophiles, on the basis of their sexuality.

MAP rights are not being championed by UK police, in fact the exact opposite is happening.

Attached: 1280px-Orient.jpg (1280x865, 247.96K)