When blm see the fake they will put you all into the dirt 6 foot under and we will help them you virtual signalling...

when blm see the fake they will put you all into the dirt 6 foot under and we will help them you virtual signalling fucks. just you watch idiots, Any Forums loves the brown we do and you better understand that because we gonna fucking kill you people...

you have no idea

Attached: 7l1g.jpg (1591x895, 200.31K)

niggers tongue my anus

You pissy little faggot traitors are gonna be destroyed trust me. we will snap your fucking necks.

Attached: 13825cb8e3e67198645cc7b708ae14cf.jpg (510x275, 22.16K)

why is blm in the uk? wtf?

we will snap your neck, simples. want to back up anything you claim retard?

because it matters for us all. and you're still brain washed, this is now more than just blm, this is our freedom and we must be ready to kill anyone that opposes us.

HURRY UP AND CHIMP OUT THEN, NIGGER

Jews.

FUCK THE WEF AND FUCK ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS IT, WE WILL FUCKING BLOW YOU FUCKING LEGS OFF YOU THINK YOUR SMART? YOU ARE NOTHING. HUMANITY WILL DESTROY YOU.

British fed posting is raucously funny.

Attached: 7LtV.gif (480x368, 2.04M)

>has english flag
>cant speak english properly
ok achmed

Attached: 1603510614964.jpg (810x455, 394.12K)

SHOOT ME NIGGA
SHOOT ME

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000604461663.png (378x380, 236.98K)

BLACK ASIAN AND WHITE UNITE WE WILL TAKE THESE PEOPLE DOWN SO FUCKING FAST IF YOU PUT THE MANUFACTURED DIFFERENCES THEY CREATED ASIDE. bE MY BROTHER OR MY SISTER, I AM HERE FOR YOU ETERNAL FOREVER AND I KNOW HOW YOU HAVE SUFFERED IN THE HANDS OF THESE PEOPLE BUT YOU MUST NOW UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE ARE NOW READY TO FUCKING FIGHT...

I am a racist, an antisemite and a Eugenicist.
>you have no idea
That's right.
You have no idea.
We are Any Forums.
THIS is OUR world now!

No tho

Fuck off you mental faggot retard.

Death to BLM

Attached: B251B129-F16B-458E-9A88-E32C1FE4E18E.jpg (300x168, 10.79K)

kek
Why are you shouting, halfcast?

IGNORE /;POL/ ITS FUCKING STUPID ITS FULL OF STUPID PEOPLE OR NONE PEOPLE ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS THIS PLACE SHOULD BE 100% MURDERED AT THE ORDER OF THE MOST HOLY. NOT ALL PEOPLE HERE ARE IDIOTS OK...

Attached: 1620960037630.gif (586x390, 938.79K)

The same halfcast guy is posting to himself?
Does he think we can't tell?
Does he think we can't trace his ID?

WE SHOULD FORM SMALLER CELLS, NOT GATHER ANTHING THAT WOULD MAKE US A TARGET. wE SHOULD AVOID RELIGION FOR NOW BECAUSE ITS USED BY THEM TO DIVIDE US AND THUS DESTROY US. i WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM AT A CONVENIENT TIME...

WE ARE FIGHTING EVIL HERE OK.

THEY EXPECT US TO DO NOTHING, WE WILL SMASH THEIR FUCKING FACES IN AND WE WILL BE MEN OK, YES IT MEANS BEING PREPARED TO DIE...

YOUR EXISTENCE IS ETERNAL, THEY WANT YOU TO FORGET THAT. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH BUT I CAN SAY TO YOU WILL LIVE LIFE AFTER IT. GOD IS REAL, KARMA IS REAL DON'T FUCK THIS UP BE A MAN AND FIGHT!

You are nuts, its not the world it is you, get some help.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

>bumblebee tuna

you can't speak english, hilarious

I know, we all are, this is inevitable.
Some of the points you make are true, but you also have mental health problems so you type like a retard, i am sure this will will be the same in real life for you too.

I CAN SAY WITH MY HAND ON MY HEART WE LIVE AFTER DEATH SINCE AGE 7 THERE ABOUTS NEVER CAVE IN TOP RETARDS LIKE THIS DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM AT ALL LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND YOU ARE VERY FUCKING SPECIAL IF YOU DEVOTE ANY OF YOUR TIME TO THE LORD.

DO NOT TALK TO ME RETARD, I DO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT YOUR WORDS ARE JUST WORDS. DO NOT JUDGE ME, FOR THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW. EVERYONE THAT EVER BOTHERED ME FUCKING DIE NO JOKE, DON'T BE THE NEXT...

Can't even tell who you are threatening here. Drunken ramblings apparently. Have a coffee and turn off the CAPS button.

ITS A FAIR WARNING, DO NOT FUCKING MESS WITH US OK WE ARE SERIOUS BEINGS WE ARE ONLY JUST LEARNING, DO FUCKING PISS IN OUR WAY, YOU WILL BE DESTROYED...