How do we stop monkey pox?

theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/23/i-literally-screamed-out-loud-in-pain-my-two-weeks-of-monkeypox-hell
>I got monkeypox and it’s been a total nightmare.
>When New York Pride festivities kicked off on 24 June, I was aware that monkeypox was an emerging issue – especially for gay men
>I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat.

How do we get this under control, Any Forums? Should mandatory vaccination be practiced? Maybe we should have a lockdown until the virus is better understood?

Attached: 1500.jpg (930x558, 30.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a barebacker.. it's just the only that's ever made since for me. For some of us condoms just aren't a choice. If I get monkeypox it's a risk up willing to take. And there's so many monkeypoz'd guys out there I'd hate to miss out on!

>I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued.
GOOOOOOOD.
Lord send the fire

why stop it? i hope all gays get it.

So you're a herd immunity proponent? That I'd you poz enough people, the general homosexual populace will have an innate immunity to protect immunocompromised homosexuals?

>How do we stop monkey pox
All gay men stop fucking each other for 6-8 weeks. Would completely eradicate it. Will also never happen.

sure worked well with aids

It’s easier than that. Just no anonymous sex or stay monogamous for 2 months. Still fuck but just one person.
So absolutely impossible

Its crazy because I believe the 7 people ive had sex with is too large of a number, when I talk to friends, they are in the hundreds, some thousands lol.. i dont know how they do it. I get attached pretty fast especially if we have sex. Last time I had sex was 2 years ago on vacation with this 19 year old ( im 30 ) and when I was on the plane all I could think about was what life would be like if I just stayed and she got pregnant, luckily it didnt happen in hindsight

Who wants to be known as a bagfucker?

Stop sodomy.

Attached: fa_427497AC-2F7F-49E6-BABD-C56B7A06A92D.jpg (1400x1400, 408.9K)

You dont.
Let Darwin do its job and let the gais do the blowjob and everyone is happy and healthy evolving.

gas is so much quicker

Stop having gay sex with strangers.

STOP THE MONKEY FUCKERS!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: 2FCBF0A1-60C7-4768-9C1C-B0FAB8DEE078.gif (474x323, 1.9M)

>let the gais do the blowjob

Attached: 1658268148098882.webm (304x540, 2.91M)

Im like that but i had a whore time when I left my couple of 6 years and went to Any Forums and started squating and dedlifting like a mf and even sxored 5 girls in a week and that was an empty well.
6 years with my redpiled wife now and I wonder why I wasted so much dickenergy.
Get a wife. Start a family.

I think a vaccination campaign would be more effective. We don't want to have to limit people's freedoms to do as they wish. Vaccination of the general population would protect us all

close borders

>we
NYPA

Why lmao?

You joke as if that isn't exactly what they will do.

Looks like pimples in OP's pic. Just pop them.

lol lmao.

I remember all the social media posts that got linked here back at the start of June of fags being like " yeah I got monkey pox, but I'm going to pride anyway."
And now they rage any time you try to point out it's a fag disease, and spreads among fags.
They're getting real mad at Twitter and trying to get the word Groomer filtered after people pointed out kids getting monkeypox were being molested by fags.