STUNNING AND BRAVE

GAY SWEDISH GEORGE SOROS NGO DIRECTOR WHO SPECIALIZES IN PUBLICH HEALTH HAS AN ORGY WITH MEN DURING PRIDE IN NEW YORK AND GETS MONKEYPOX AND GONORRHEA. HE BLAMES THE SYSTEM

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1551234946659917824
theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/23/i-literally-screamed-out-loud-in-pain-my-two-weeks-of-monkeypox-hell

YOU FAILED HIM Any Forums HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

Attached: e3f7145b7b4639fe474f4578e0490343.png (692x423, 553.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1551234946659917824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw this on reddit. Really amusing the same people screeching at others to self isolate for a year because of covid have a really, really, really hard time telling guys maybe they ought not have gay sex poZ orgies with strangers every weekend.

Hmmmm

>Russian Roulette

>Degenerate Fag cant stop being a degenerate Fag
And this is news how?

>twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1551234946659917824
Best comment:
>fucked around and found out

Well, this one checks all boxes
>gay
>swedish
>ngo director
>ngo is george soros' open foundation
>supposed public health expert
>has unprotected sex with multiple men
>during pride
>in jew york

Amazing

Attached: 1632663464053.gif (500x374, 379.04K)

Exactly. This is so much easier to stop too, gay men just need to not have sex for like 2 months and it will die off.

Judging by those pictures, something nasty is eating at the cells subdermally. And it's spread all across the body too which means that the disease is in the blood. There's no escaping the gay pox ahahaha

It would be interesting to know if there were an outbreak of some similar thing pre-ww2 leading to Hitler deciding to send the infected degenerates to quarantined treatment camps.

IT'S A MESSAGE!

I’m absolutely convinced that the propaganda surrounding homosexuals and pride is to lure them out of the woodwork and euthanise them with drugs and biological agents. What are your thoughts, Any Forums?

The last 3 years have been an anti gay psy op, my glowie niggah

lol bögjävel

If you wanted to kill them all off you would want them to do exactly what they are doing. If it is indeed genetic, just the loud flamboyant Hollywood queers wouldn’t be enough either, you want the closeted ones to feel safe enough to come out as well and then you can slowly pick them all off. Not saying that is what is happening, just that it’s a possibility and we all know how much the “elite” are into eugenics

He says
>ironically the only place without lesions was his penis
Yet his asshole had plenty of these lesions.
Gross, bro.

Fags don't reproduce, that's why they promote it. All part of population reduction. Dummy

>Monkey pox doesn’t kill fags
Nothing burger

theres a scientist, a mad scientist that created a virus to identify all the gays and hes marking them for extermination, from what i hear....

two weeks to flatten the gay boners

Looks like a zit? I have zits from time to time that look like this. Have I been Monkeypoxxed since being in puberty? OH MY

Attached: 1647173681204.jpg (374x359, 12.15K)

It's almost like it's not assumptions, but observable facts.