Thoughts on right-wing transwomen?

I find it a bit amusing, siding with people that despise your existence.

Attached: dd.jpg (900x900, 106.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JH8gtdDA5x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think they side with anything. do you sincerely believe these e-celebs hold strong convictions? I don't. I think they would flip flop on any issue if it threatened their life. it's one big clown show

Attached: 1650269005417.jpg (960x886, 716.67K)

They will never be women. No amount of long hair, surgeries, fakeup, implants, carefully edited, filtered and angled photos, feminine clothing, or anything of the sort will ever change that. Real women don't need anything of the sort to be female and attractive.

Attached: 12.jpg (1440x1799, 167.99K)

Having listened to this Trooner on Rogan I wouldn't call it "right wing"

Trannies think right wing is a boogie man that wants to take away their axe wounds but in reality the right wing would have just completely ignored trannies if they didn't shove themselves down the throat of the right at every opportunity and attack the right at every opportunity.

Why do you memeflags keep posting trannies over and over again. Why not have threads about israel?

Uncanny valley jfc

I was always confused by the term homophobe now I see it with transphobic
It implies I have a fear of them. Maybe as it would change culture into a nightmare society. I guess but often times I don’t see myself as a phobe of any of them. I think they’re all just fine. Then suddenly monkeypox appeared and well I’m sorry but I am very much afraid of them. Each one of them carries and spreads the disease. I don’t want them touching food or trying on clothes at stores. Suddenly the term homophobe makes so much more sense. I am homophobic I am transphobic. I fear them and please please don’t touch me.

While I don't agree with her politics I can respect what she has gone through as a person.

Attached: 1642787665200.jpg (768x768, 41.11K)

I'm pretty right wing.
I grew up in the Bible Belt
I was an Eagle Scout, Military Explorer Scout
I was in the US Navy for 16 years.
I have no problem with trans people that aren't trying to demand everyone change how they live FOR trans people.
I have no problem with anyone unless they make problems for me.
I vote right wing and this is what the new right is.
We're not really "right wing" by classical structure, but Gen X never was, Gen X sees the idiocy of both sides, and happens to largely identify with the right as of this time because it holds the same anti-war/anti-corporate concerns we have.
Everyone that grew up hating Clinton and Bush/Bush II feels more or less the same about the establishment Right or Left.
Which is why we're changing how the right actually is.

youtu.be/JH8gtdDA5x0
Why do memeflags always post topics that are aimed at making white males gay and un productive

When will the bucket run over?

Relax

Attached: stare.png (528x438, 235.96K)

I think they're men.

Why is there every 5 minuts a thread posted about trannies (subject) that no one care about, or WANTs to focus on?

Just another grifter, enough of these trannie threads

Attached: CuckServatives.png (3508x2480, 487.3K)

No its ALWAYS memeflags

She’s a grifter, she just found a lucrative niche. Everyone is doing the obvious leftist or libertarian thing, she panders to the right and gets way more attention with much less competition than she ever could by actually telling the truth.

ok chud

Attached: 1656167645631.jpg (750x751, 28.24K)

It doesnt get more based

Attached: 1656786525955.png (657x768, 410.76K)

Why are you surprised mentally ill people display mental illness?
At least this guy is owning up to his love of effeminate men and that they will never be women

Answer the calling of the void

Attached: 1658655291064143.gif (600x338, 720.59K)

good news user, that is actually a woman

I am just tired of hearing about trannies all the time

No,it's ok,it's ok...
We are all crazy fucks here,anyways...Besides,Pol is only against Women, Faggots and Niggers as long are they are used by Globohomo to promote their ideology.It has never been personal....

Any Forums cant stop talking about trannies when white replacement is going on. Its like a distraction by christfags.They dont want you talking about white replacement just trannies and abortions

Not every right winger is a religious zealot. I don’t give a shit about you being a tranny just don’t force me to play along and call you a woman and don’t indoctrinate my boys into thinking they’re girls and we’re good. Or to put it like some negroes would: just stay in your lane.

>transwomen
these don't exist.

You seem to be a very confused individual, that's obviously a boy.
It's all right to admit that you have homosexual feelings and tendencies but it's delusional to pretend that men can be women

>put it into the franken-hole
disgusting idea

Attached: 1657602687209.jpg (822x1024, 140.19K)

Nothing wrong with trannies that actually pass.

Attached: 1642653865136.webm (640x480, 2.15M)

made for BBC

Attached: 1656944603272.png (1080x959, 701.18K)

This is Any Forums in a nutshell. Any Forums spends more time hating trans than jews or niggers. Almost like youre grooming victims of christfags. Christians that worship a jew and jews are so right wing guys believe me. MIGA

Attached: 1654985228771.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

If that’s the best you FAGGOTS can put up I truly pity you mentally ill perverts.

man, americans are so fucking weird
The are able to take any political idea and subvert it so much that the end product is something straight out of fiction

Attached: 1658008118582.jpg (1024x1024, 193.67K)

dont know if true but this got posted in another thread. some of these threads already gave me good laugh

Attached: tranny raid.png (515x115, 10.32K)

>made for BB-ACCKKK!!!

Attached: kike on a stick.png (800x1010, 365.68K)