When the term <<religion>> in used...

When the term in used, a wave of sensibilities crashes against an intertwined lexicon and washes away the semantic. The following is the rational formalization of concepts into an operative format:
1) Religion is the rational construct and technology by which humans can manage certain sensibilities.
2) Spirituality is the innate sensibility to return or reunite, and the contextual sensibility for order (entropy management).
3) Theology is the articulation of sensible and intelligible ideas into formal materials pertaining to religion.
4) Faith has two lexicosemantic categories; religious faith which defines it as , and theological faith which defines its theological signification.

Attached: -_me.png (840x2068, 557.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-2OtOZm-xQ
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post was written by an AI

I think user is just getting a little eager with the $10 words

>10 dollars
wut?

I think the CIA bot is having a problem.

B-but I'm not a bot TTwTT

Attached: 0bdaf65302.jpg (295x297, 19.55K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-152505_Chrome.jpg (1080x420, 156.33K)

>murdoch-chan is a CIA bot
hot. how'd the ww2 kike MP meme go? fuckers

I learned something today. Thank you for your service user. Way to salvage this thread.

This poster is a disgusting LARPing spic, nigger and race mixing loving turd burglar.
Also a total schizoid.

Low IQ, you belong on twitter.

Attached: 1646673094345m.jpg (1024x507, 40.09K)

which word was "too sophisticated"? and >, that's the shortest version of what those words can mean!

youtube.com/watch?v=J-2OtOZm-xQ

I'm going to kidnap a redheaded niche eceleb roastie, sew her pontificating mouth shut, and turn her into my personal baby factory.

O////O

Attached: 1ee300fce42d.jpg (729x544, 60.11K)

I do agree with the sentiment that OP is a bit to loquacious; But since he was trying to keep it short he was forced to use more complex words.

Also you are fucking retarded if you can't understand the OP.

Attached: 1448992456517.png (250x250, 133.89K)

This is a religious Christian holy war

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

Proof of Christ comes through repentance
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: St. Therese.jpg (576x650, 105.85K)

If condensing your beliefs into a concise set of verbose axioms is the equivalent of compressing data into a ZIP file, I don't want to have to do the work of unzipping it to be able to engage with it. It would be better to take one or two of those points and elaborate on them in more natural language

I wish I could have found easier words... for example, is a term for something that almost doesn't exists in English: When a word has multiple BUT simultaneous meanings, EVERY time you use it. Another example was , it's a term that means but also the same but in progress.

The language is not the problem here, your lack of a vocabulary or inability to use Google are what's lacking. You can also ask OP for an explanation.

Also you are still retarded

Attached: 1551741498418.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Yo I don't know what any of that shit means, you're either a satanist or believe in God.

It's not unintelligible, it's just a chore to read.

You didn't do the best job but the meaning of them are easy to intuit when you're familiar with the words they come from and also reading everything else.