Just go to a pub and talk to people like normal people do

>just go to a pub and talk to people like normal people do
>I do
>a bouncer places himself nearby and stares at me like I'm doing something wrong
Fuck normies. Fuck all places that serve alcohol and the subhumans that work there.

Attached: 001.jpg (600x401, 84.03K)

who cares lmao

This thread needed to be made, because I have no answers user, and I need them

Glass the bouncer.

probably forgot to leave the fedora at home

hahaha get fucked nerd

Whenever normies give you advice, all they are doing is thinking of any way to avoid admitting that
A) They never had to put in effort or even actively think about what they were doing
B) It's a systemic problem

A bartender had an outfit with her ass cheeks hanging out and I told her that I liked her outfit. She had this terrified look and immediately said something to the bouncer nearby. He just looked at me for a few minutes until I decided to walk over to another end of the bar.

>>just go to a pub and talk to people like normal people do

How do you think normal people talk?

Attached: bro.jpg (300x416, 61.4K)

you can suck my dick instead, faggot.

Not how I meant my sentence to be interpreted. Not sure if troll.

You were giving off chuddy vibes, so he was making sure you didn't try to slip something into women's drinks

>A bartender had an outfit with her ass cheeks hanging out and I told her that I liked her outfit. She had this terrified look
modernity is a horror show.
This is how it works for me. When I go into a bar, it's because my band is playing. When I start a tab w/ the bartender, she asks "under what name?" I tell her, "name is user and tell your girls I'm single." Chuckles all around. I normally bang a new girl once/twice per month, but I'm at the end of my energy with roasties who've never read a non-fiction book.
It doesn't matter that I code and schmooze customers for a living and play guitar in my off time--I want to talk classical philosophy with the boys, but zog finds it dangerous when two white guys are able to speak to one another, so the culture frowns on that.
picrel-dream guitar realized--10k in 5A burled mahogany

Attached: guitar2.png (608x1081, 858.08K)

this paki gets its. they shouldn't be drinking anyway, right?

HAHAHAHAHAAH HE FELL FOR "JUST TALK TO STRANGERS BRO" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You fucking idiot, you NEVER go to pubs/clubs alone unless you wanna look like a weirdo, you're lucky you didn't get kicked out retard

I like “my names user but you can call me ‘anytime’”

Sounds like you need to start off with a place less crowded that doesn't need a bouncer.

Maybe he thought you were the incel mass shooter type.

>How do you think normal people talk?
at a bar? like a bunch of drunk retards.

What did you forgot there? Only 60+ boomers are in pubs.

I don't know. I used to have this feeling, but then I worked as a bouncer for a couple of years and now when I go out people just flock around me and buy me drinks and women eye fuck me, but I just chill and bounce.
I think it's an energy thing, that said, most bouncers are low iq fuck tards who ruin the vibe of bars. I'd try to be very courteous and respectful to the bouncers either way, I always hated when people tried to get past me without looking me in the eyes, but I was lazy and didn't judge, but jeeez, have some honor, don't over do it though, had one guy place his hands on the wall ready to get frisked at one spot and I just laughed at him and let him go in.
Apply yourselves.
Fuck, now I realize how much I miss it...

>chuddy vibes
kys
>making sure you didn't try to slip something into women's drinks
Yeah faggot, protec all teh women walking around naked from men actually having the audacity to LOOK AT THEM. all white knights get the rope

this, if the place needs a bouncer its not my kinda place. just go to a nice local place after 6pm for a max of two beers and bid your farewells and people will be happy to see you next time user

repulsive kike detected, flag checks out

>go to a beach bar
>nordcucks are either half passrd out drunk or form little circles of 3-4 and only talk to each other
>grab the two juiciest nordsluts and give them the BGC treatment
>leave

Attached: 1650649063890.png (1000x871, 407.9K)