Aus/pol/+Papua/pol/. Molis Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=lMdZDFqbsAM

Attached: Clymenia (Citrus) polyandra.jpg (857x554, 126.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/politics/nsw/parliament-set-for-recall-over-failure-to-lodge-barilaro-documents-20220724-p5b44o.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043217/Australia-wide-Covid-mask-mandates-demanded-aged-care-homes-battle-outbreaks.html
news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/bhp-boss-reveals-he-cant-find-skilled-migrant-workers-due-to-pandemic/news-story/9fb89eda9c2510d0a31ca6f0579acf00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to not let Dan Andrews touch your Desert Limes.

Attached: Desert Lime Whole - Frozen.jpg (1080x1080, 74.76K)

Attached: Finger Lime Whole - Frozen.jpg (1080x1080, 83.5K)

Morning cunts. Back to wagie cagie. Sometimes I wish they had fired me, so I could just take reckless crypto gambles like a chad.
Also Dan is a cunt. But not the good sort.

My Landlord tried to increase my rent by $30 a week so I pulled him up on the leaky roof in my garage he's been ignoring for 9 months. Suddenly my rent isn't increasing and the garage is getting fixed....

>Fuck yeah, it's gonna cost ya!

Pretty sure it's gonna cost him 10k. Get fucked parasite, was it worth it? I'm not spend more than 30% of my income on fucking rent.

Attached: 1657508053348.jpg (640x797, 105.97K)

>baka.com.au/politics/nsw/parliament-set-for-recall-over-failure-to-lodge-barilaro-documents-20220724-p5b44o.html

Wonder if Dom himself is in trouble for this? Apparently Matt Kean fancies himself the next leader, even before the next election. Kean is one of those 'moderates' who could easily fit into the Green Party, just like Gladbags. In other words, he's a cunt.

gm frens

More experts demand Australia-wide mask mandate claiming world isn't living with the virus, 'it's dying from it' - predicting half a million long Covid cases as a third of nursing homes battle outbreaks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043217/Australia-wide-Covid-mask-mandates-demanded-aged-care-homes-battle-outbreaks.html

Ruling class attacking each other. Boo hoo.

Funny how the have to tell us that the BMJ is "prestigious." Bow down before your priestly overlords, peons.

>He didn't rape his landlord to assert dominance.
ngmi.

People are too indifferent when it comes to the covid narrative now. The higher ups are aware of this. Bringing back nation wide mandatory masks has nothing to do with 'stopping the spread', it's a psychological tactic to pacify and demoralise the public, to 'put them back in their place and remind them whose in charge'.

>war breaks out in Ukraine after successive waves of NATO expansion
>Russian leadership speculating over US backed bio-labs all along the Ukraine/Russian border
>Material transfer documents reveal that biological samples were transfered from said bio-labs to the Dogherty institute in Australia before Russia took significant territory in Ukraine
>Russia takes labs and releases statements they were working on agricultural bio-weapons designed to attack the food supply
>Europe and Canada effectively banning chemical fertilizers
>Food processing plants in the US burning down weekly
>Foot and mouth outbreak on Australia's doorstep

MFW

Attached: 1658518048321509.jpg (720x840, 68.25K)

Truth is that the AMA is a cartel and uses standard cartel tactics. Intelligent doctors are silenced or expelled. The people who write policy are quacks.

In a Mark Twain novel these people would be getting tarred and feathered and sent out of town on a rail.

Precisely.

Is this the same Doherty centre that took a nearly $4m bribe from Pfizer?

Yes.

Fauci admitted this when airplane mask mandates were repealed by the supreme court in the US

>It's not about the virus as much as it is who has the authority to make public health decisions

I'm paraphraseing but it's pretty accurate

I want to move out. How do I move out?

Attached: 1656896949419.jpg (828x913, 69.38K)

>Basic human needs have become a speculative investment
>*Speculation intensifies*
>Boomers spend 30 years voting to protect their gains and lock they're kids out of the housing market
>Let's reduce the entry requirements, that won't create a bubble

Why are most disadvantaged in society so entitled?

Current year Brisbane has the feel of circa 2016 Sydney.

Buy a tent. Twenty dollars on ebay for a camo dome.

Also
>article
Straight d&c, uses all the standard trigger words, entitled, millenial, cheering, anything to do with the housing market. Daily reminder that it is the ruling class that creates two groups, winners and lovers, and sets the two against each other. Inflation doesn't just happen, people in authority make inflation happen.

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/bhp-boss-reveals-he-cant-find-skilled-migrant-workers-due-to-pandemic/news-story/9fb89eda9c2510d0a31ca6f0579acf00
>The largest company in Australia can’t find workers.

>Specifically, skilled migrant workers.

>That’s the revelation from mining giant BHP’s chief financial officer – a bomb he dropped on business leaders at a forum in Melbourne this week.

And the ad underneath this text has a woman in a Muslim head scarf and is for Harvard medical seminar.