What do y'all thing about Rastafaris?

desu, if i was black, i'd be a rasta

Attached: rastaa.png (2560x1707, 177.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1qwcuiUmJM
youtube.com/watch?v=0bOiyuxb-C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More larping religous faggots in the same vein as the rest of them

If your religion's promised land is a location on Earth, and you choose not to live there, you don't respect your religion enough for me to respect it for you.

They name the jew and call out modernity for what it is. Step out of Babylon

Haile selassie was a thief and grifter
Who defrauded his people.

Real Rastafarians are based af
But they got swindled like christcucks
And everyone else

They sing about Jesus Christ and Jehovah, Babylon, responsibility and self improvement. Pretty based wholesome lyrics. For example youtu.be/S1qwcuiUmJM

They have good rhythm and soul. Idk what's up with King Solassie, seems misguided. Rastas always up for a smoke and a chat, in my experience the friendliest minorities of all.

The promise land isn’t a place on earth it’s one of those religious ideals, it’s metaphorical

Like all religions there are good and bad ideas in it
This one is one of the more recent in time similar to bahai, so they’re almost the last religious movements that have any larger traction outside of just easily classified cults
It’s a mix of jamacian voodoo and orthodox judiasm with some aspects of christianity thrown in
no church, no central authority
yet I’m sure that interpretation is debated as are a ton of things
one thing is somewhat common, keeping things natural or ital
no one here could probably hold to this rule and neither can most of the adherents
it’s similar to kosher and hilal rules
as we know the rules are bent
how can chewing khat be hilal, since it is an intoxicant
doesn’t matter, it is tradition so bend the rule

Rastas/Jamaicans are based because their people lived through pretty much the worst living conditions ever imposed on humans. Jamaica was the most brutal slave colony in the world. So I think their souls evolved due to this pressure. They're not high IQ generally but they can write. Everybody loves Bob Marley.

me too.

based christian brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bOiyuxb-C8

Only weed smoking niggers like rastafari

>desu
newfag detected

Attached: making_my_art_style_the_absolute_worst_challenge_by_goblxnkxsses_dejjxzx-414w.jpg (414x289, 30.31K)

>The promise land isn’t a place on earth it’s one of those religious ideals, it’s metaphorical
Nonsense, they believe Ethiopia is Zion
>Everybody loves Bob Marley.
Nah

>By the movement's fourth decade, the desire for physical repatriation to Africa had declined among Rastas, a change influenced by observation of the 1983–1985 famine in Ethiopia. Rather, many Rastas saw the idea of returning to Africa in a metaphorical sense, entailing the restoration of their pride and self-confidence as people of black African descent.

Turns out living in Africa around other Africans sucks, better claim it was all metaphorical while continuing to live in Babylon with the evil Whities

You're not wrong but neither is their concept of Babylon, the global system is a monstruous beast.

I like to smoke a joint and listen to some reggae but that's about it. The larping about being the true Israelites is cringe.

They are literal retard hippies
Weed should only be for medical situations

how much is a decent house in a safe area? i love jamaica and i want to move there someday

Yeah they're just chillin

>desu
>lel aren't I such an oldfag
>desu desu
Like shut the fuck up, you're so cringy

>Doesn't know how wordfilters work
>Calls other people cringy

masallah

I'm not filtering shit out because I don't like it. I'm not a little bitch like you.

That's not what I'm talking about.
Lurk more