What do Ossetians think about the Ukraine War? Are they supporting and fighting in it like Chechens?

What do Ossetians think about the Ukraine War? Are they supporting and fighting in it like Chechens?

Attached: 1630077493634.webm (1280x498, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the two on the left are lying kikes

The one in the back is a major qt. Would breed.

Most women would be like this if we took away their social media and netflix

>Kike hands typed this post

women should wear more often white clothing. I need to tell my gf to start wearing white clothing.

Not even close, Chaim. Those girls are based as fuck.

Attached: 7E3681F7-ED14-453B-94C0-AF35E7E0F1C1.jpg (274x289, 15.91K)

>shitskin roastie slut
>"we iz aryans"
kek

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/

Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told (Full)

I'm in love with ossetians qts

Put it on a qr code and spread it locally
Make sure you are masked and leave phone at home

checked

kikes mad

>Put it on a qr code and spread it locally
>Make sure you are masked and leave phone at home
The number one way people are identified contemporarily is by their gate. Put rocks in your shoes to along with masks.

gait*

They're right about kikes but it doesn't change the fact that they're retarded shitskin sluts who actually think they're part of the master race and "Hitler wouldn't touch us" lmao
Hitler literally made them into ostruppen that were nothing more than under-equipped guards fed to the allies as cannon fodder, but Any Forums knows nothing about ww2 history so I'm wasting my breath right now.

Thats a Mexican not a fucking Aryan... I done with this shitters

Interesting, didn't know that

Pic related is what Aryans looked like. Aryan is just a term used by the Iranic tribes for themselves. Only the Aryans who moved into europe and heavily mixed with Scandinavian hunter gatherers developed a large amount of blondes/blue eyed people but the original Aryans were dark haired caucasians

Attached: Aryans.jpg (602x297, 40.1K)

Holy fucking based.
I used to hate Ossetians as a Circassian. But now I love them.

Did they know the exact skin color, or is it artist's interpretation? If the former, please provide evidence

They have an idea of what their skin color would have been like because they have identified the genes behind certain skin tone expressions. They certainly had the genes for white skin, and selective pressures selected for more and more white skin over time as their diet shifted from primarily meat/dairy to being more grain based (not getting enough vit D from food selects for genes getting more from sun). All the ANE derive groups had white skin genes and Caucasoid skeletal features.

Attached: Ancient North Eurasian Gene migration.jpg (1920x1243, 321.72K)