Question for Whites

In America, “White culture” involves encouraging 18 year olds to leave home as soon as possible, and I noticed this in Protestant/Germanic Europe which is similar to White American culture, why?

Attached: F681B82A-2357-47F9-8258-E8D383AA4B79.png (1024x1024, 799.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3VfjQt--r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slovakia confirmed American

being poor is a factor
and majority of parents here are not brainwashed enough to expect their kids to leave until they themselves are ready to

My parents are from East Africa and we’re expected to stay close to home. I even chose to go to college in my hometown so I could stay with my parents (I’m a zoomer) . But also because my dad is in his 70s so I want to make the most of time left. But “White people” (I know that doesn’t mean every European culture but you know what I mean, Anglos/Germanics) would rather maximize their youth, which makes sense but you only have so much time with parents.

Attached: A34DCFFF-E3C8-4011-9F8A-721F67E82AB9.jpg (696x462, 83.33K)

brainwashed? more like stop being a burden and take charge of your own life. t. moved out at 20, homeowner 6 years later

My mother is not even german (Iranian) but my father is. And she kicked me out of our home. I was homeless for a time and had to find a new home. Has little to do with culture or anything.
In the west, it's just more common that family doesn't mean shit anymore.

The average salary in Estonia is 1000 euros after taxes.
An average one-room flat in a commieblock without renovations costs 75k euros (in the capital anyway).
Go figure.

wat, like, per week?

Yea I know Slavs are different, my guess it may be due to different family structures as well? I just know that Germanic Europe and broader Anglosphere sees kids leaving the house as essential for growth. There may be truth to that, pushing young men to be independent is good but children and parents should be there for each other

Attached: 9110B09E-2B17-4E75-9940-5E1A51E4D0DA.jpg (903x1716, 210.16K)

Per month.
Do americans do everything backwards? Dates, weights, distance, salaries?

1. I am American.
2. My parents threw me out at 18.
3. I didn't talk to them for 20 years.
4. I left America.
5. I will never return to America.
6. I am going to be happy if my sons are here in my house at age 30 helping me physically around the property and playing board games with me.
7. I bought an apartment in the capital so they have a place to live during university and to start working after that.

no because that is fucking awful user. christ on a unicycle

and many of us write day first on dates, you just don't know that because you're a foreigner

Did I mention that we're at 20% inflation, for the last 3 months?
Exactly one year ago I bought 300 gramms (0.66 pounds) of packaged 100% beef for 2.20 EUR. I was at the store today and it's 3.50.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Jesus man I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m glad things have gotten better. I doubt my 70+ year old dad would have trouble carrying stuff as well.

This is why I’ve always hated the incel/virgin psyop perpetuated by roasties. I’m a loser for refusing to ditch my parents? Fine by me.

But youre not mixed rigth? Youre not one of those half italian, half irish, half beaner mutts?

dude, that's terrible. I've noticed the price hike on things made from grains also. fairly certain it's gonna get worse, not jist because of inflation, but watching the commodity market from anything from diesel to postash. those costs get pawed off to both of us

and forgot to mention: we typically get paid weekly, biweekly, bimonthly, or monthly. so for example, if you fill out a credit application, you write it in and there check boxes next to it with those 4 common options

I don't think people here care. You live with your parents until you are done studying. Unless you move out to study. There is no real stigma.

In America, white culture is keeping adult children at home as long as possible, then paying their bills once they finally fly the coop. No wonder they are eternal children.

when people don't own the land they live on, pressure is given on the young to leave as quick as possible so they don't have to pay for 1 more person.

if you have land and grow food, then 1 extra person around is 1 extra person aiding in farmwork.

Because we value independence and being able to provide for yourself. Parents mostly don't just kick their kids out of the house until they have at least finished college and/or is working a full time job.

I'm 27 and still living with my wonderful parents. :)

Now imagine how much faster you would have bought your house if you didn't live on your own and didn't have to pay for rent and utilities.

it probably wasn't possible at the time, that was right before the housing crash where broke mexicans were getting robosigned $600k mortgages with balloon payments, which ruined the housing market

>My parents are from East Africa
You need to go back

But isn’t the family inseparable even after your children finds work? What if your in my case where you’re a zoomer with a 70 year old father?

why don't you die for i$rael and stop being a burden on the world?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (311x162, 10.76K)

youtu.be/s3VfjQt--r4