If america is a free country then

>if america is a free country then
>why is heroin illegal?
>why is cocaine illegal?
>why is cannabis illegal?
>why is amphetamine illegal?
>why is oxycodone illegal?
>why is ketamine illegal?
>why is crack (freebase cocaine) illegal?
>why is psilocybin illegal?
>why are all these illegal but not alcohol and tobacco? (mind-altering drugs)

if you think you live in a "Free country" then you are just simply incorrect, as out of the 195 countries on earth, a total of zero (0) have federally legalized ALL mind-altering substances.

Attached: retard.jpg (586x588, 61.36K)

TerraMar did!

Nothings ever stopped me from getting any of that stuff. Just don’t be a nigger and you’re good.

if blacks don't have freedom to use mind-altering substances, its not a free country.

I’m 100% in support of decriminalization and ending the war on drugs (proxy for the war on human rights). People just have lots of strong opinions about drugs even though they have never done them, have no experience with them, and haven’t spent any time with people on them.

it's Blacks not blacks

>liberty to completely subvert an entire society
There should be a balance...

decriminalization is a step in the right direction, but no where near enough.

decriminalization doesn't fix the issue of substances being cut with other substances and being unregulated.
when drugs are decriminalized, the heroin dealers are still going to be locked up in a cage/prison so its not a free country.

legalization is the only right answer.

It’s funny too because the same people who think “drugs are degenerate and for niggers” will say that with a cigarette in their mouth and a Starbucks cup in their hand and SSRIs in their medicine cabinet. Reminds me of when liberals say dumb shit like “how are you gonna fight the government with an AR-15?!”

>freedom is slavery to addiction and carnality
How about shut your dummy mouth

Because drugs open your mind to the fact that the government, and the powers that be, want you to be a mindless consumer. They want you to be addicted to consuming the products not living a fulfilling life. You need the products to live a fulfilling life is their message.

we don't capitalize general terms such as "whites" and "blacks".

we do capitalize terms such as "caucasian" and "african-american" or "asian"

keeping hard drugs like crack and heroin illegal is in everyones interest
how the hell do you think society would look like? you think kids will NOT try giga addictive substances like heroin and crack because it's not illegal and cool anymore?

i support all soft drugs and psychedellics being made legal but only actual retards advocate for all of it.

not every occasional cocaine user or heroin experimenter becomes an addict.

only 1/5 people who try heroin will end up physically dependent, and only like 1/10 will end up like that long-term

I know for a fact that 16 year old me would NOT have tried heroin if it were legalized, I would still wait until I was retired before I used it.

I’ve done heroin twice and I gotta disagree with you buddy. I think it should NOT be legalized. Mushrooms, DMT, weed, LSD, cocaine, and MDMA are the only ones I believe should be legalized.

You late on you quarterly clot shot leaf, get to it.

Attached: 1657769105520.png (660x1000, 869.94K)

You're free to do drugs
You.just don't have the right to possess or sell them

but you only did it twice though, so why would you disagree? Clearly that means you didn't become physically addicted so why shouldn't it be legal.

if you support legalizing psychedelics and cocaine but not heroin then you're a hypocrite.

You are correct, I did not get addicted. I don’t think it’s safe for public consumption or sale. Hypocrite I am. I don’t really care. I trust people with automatic weapons more then I do with heroin. Just the way it is I’m just being true to what I feel and believe. Heroin doesn’t benefit the user. All the stuff I listed for legalization has benefits.

It’s sorta like a seatbelt. It’s illegal not to wear it, but no one seems to mind and everyone knows they can just take the belt off if they want too.

I just don’t think it’s good for anyone. There is no “reason” to do heroin. Even if you just want to have “fun” or “pleasure” there are better safer chemicals. I believe those should be offered instead of heroin.

It’s the same reason everyone vapes now instead of smoking cigs. It’s just better. Do better drugs.

nah, heroin is safe in moderation.

im gonna use IV heroin and smoke crack when im retired.

But it should still be decriminalized and just like the seatbelt metaphor.. if you really want a hit of the smack go for it. I’ve lost people close to me to heroin. Never lost someone to acid or mushrooms or weed or coke or all these other superior safer and better drugs.

FUCK CHINDIA, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

Sure it is, I agree. I just think it’s kinda lame to do heroin when you can get better drugs. Like if everything was legal, I would never buy heroin when I could buy acid or DMT. Heroin seems like a waste of my money. Even if I did want to do it, why not just get oxymorphone or dilaudids? Much safer and cleaner.