What does Any Forums think of Andrew Tate?

What does Any Forums think of Andrew Tate?

Attached: 183995345345345.png (648x764, 677.77K)

Dan Baldzerian

He looks like he sucks the ranch off of carrots

He gets chinmogged by a woman, what else do you need?

Attached: 12.jpg (1440x1799, 167.99K)

Who is this faggot and why is he spammed on every board I go on.

Is it true Romaniabro? Is this what keeps you from cooming?

buy an ad

Loser

absolutely. Every time i think of cooming i see nothing but a worthless roastie who won't ever measure up. Then i realize how disgusting the entire act is and stop. It's a cheat code basically

All fields

Who? Where do you guys find all these people. I've never heard of 99% of these social media people posted here.

Attached: 1655747578898.jpg (640x660, 60.04K)

he is a rapist kike that defended harvey weinstein and said he did nothing wrong

yuck
looks like a pretty man

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

try pretty woman

I know nothing at all about this person but just from that pic I hate them because they look like the archetype of a douchebag. So im guessing whats why.

This slide thread for posers.

He looks like a douchebag but I recently saw a podcast with him as a guest and he seems like he's living the life while still being redpilled about a lot of things.

Glownigger.

Have you ever thought about getting a girlfriend?

Halfbreed Charlatan who is a bad representative of masculine politics.

There will always be grifters who will tell you the obvious when you can tell it to yourself.

Pic rel:

> Transference is a phenomenon that occurs when people redirect emotions or feelings about one person to an entirely separate individual. This can occur in everyday life. It can also occur in the realm of therapy. Therapists may intentionally use transference to better understand your perspective or problems.

Attached: image_2022-07-24_222552712.png (553x470, 55.68K)

Didn't this asshole make a TikTok saying that reading is a low IQ activity and that he was too smart to read? Yeah, the guy is a fucking tool. Can't believe anyone is taking him seriously.

Low tier "redpill" manosphere eceleb being pushed inorganically here.

e-celeb cringe
herbs

had many opportunities but i didn't like any of them really.