So what happens if Russia loses in Ukraine? Will that lead to a balkanization of Russia?

So what happens if Russia loses in Ukraine? Will that lead to a balkanization of Russia?

Attached: FYbelwaXwAQ64FF.jpg (2048x1348, 658.54K)

They'll just have to cope with only having the large swath of land they already have, and learn to develop other sectors of their economy as the rest of the world transitions to greener energy.

You will play TNO 2 in real life

Attached: capturedT-72 (1).webm (576x1024, 2.73M)

>as the rest of the world transitions

>So what happens if Russia loses in Ukraine
They pretend it never happened and arrest any Russian protesters

Two more weeks lard ass

>gets balkanized twice
kek

Yeah they wont cope well if their military is in shambles and they didn't get their geographic defensive borders.

Regime change and stalinists take over.

the jews over in russia finally realize the jig is up so they remove putin and embrace western ideals finally.

K

Attached: 1657484002716.webm (1538x1080, 1.26M)

Isn't it funny how Kherson front stays almost practically still.

I doubt it would be that clean

Attached: 1658648773642094m.jpg (770x1024, 108.19K)

Of course the jews want to embrace western ideals haha, kikes.

And yet..

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTJuly23,2022.png (2550x3600, 980.97K)

The US and the UK are flattened with nukes and around 250 million liberals die.

I can only get so erect user

DONT USE THIS WORD NIGGER I WARN U

you'll never know

let's be honest, London and all the coastal US cities getting nuked would be the greatest moment in humanity's history

literally 90% of the world problems would be sorted out

based and ordenstaat pilled

God I hope so
But don't forget France

Doubt it, i bet china would make a move and Russia would nuke them.

>if Russia loses in Ukraine
Nuclear attack at Kiev. Not even joking.

Looks like Russia needs less than 50% of Donetsk to achieve their stated goals at the commencement of the invasion.

Just had to blow up a lot of Hol Hol’s to do it because the country is run by a Jew.

Exactly

>muh green energy

you'll be turned into green paste for consumption

Russia will not lose in Ukraine lol

>Will that lead to a balkanization of Russia?
No, people saying the war in Ukraine is existential to Russia are coping on wishful thinking, Putin and his cadre have a pretty good grasp of current russian society, at best what is going to happen is a fracture within their group, but a balkanization isn't happening,internal tensions would have to be much bigger for that to be a real risk

I doubt.
Most probable outcome would be annexation of donbabwe and Luganda.
Ukraine won't attack them as they haven't attacked Crimea after 2014.
And Putin will pretend that getting those regions was the goal all along and he will claim victory.

That is definitely a cope, but with how things are looking they won't even get that.

They already are..

Attached: 1658110332667906m.jpg (1024x625, 117.19K)

even if Ukraine somehow manages to take Kherson the Russians will come back after carpet bombing everything.

They can handle severe sanctions but it may be difficult when their military is shown to be so weak and their equipment so poor

With what?

they got more ammo. they got more everything. more tanks more planes more ammo more missile more himars more man more more more more

with whatever they carpet bombed azov plant

This war will not end any other way than WW3

their equipment isnt inherently bad, it is just used very incorrectly.
They use tanks unsupported and alone, going against common doctrine knowledge of tanks needing to be supported.
Their tanks aren't bad. They have weaknesses as every tank does. But a T-72B3M obr 2016 supporting infantry with HE rounds will do just as good a job as M1 Abrams. The survivability onion exists for a reason.

Attached: SurvivabilityOnion.png (680x674, 188.84K)

>just lost the war
>majority of your military got btfoed and is unusable
>lets use a nuke and escalate to genocidal level!
gee, I wonder what the response will be

Attached: DjikCbPWwAE3Rsg.jpg (405x405, 20.27K)

There's no point trying to reach these people
, they are either glowies just doing their propaganda schtick or warfags drinking the glowing cool aid, I just find it sad that young men are forced to take early dirt naps, atleast the Russian side have a valiant cause, I really feel for any young ukie forced into it, forced to drink the western cool aid.
Ukraine should have been partitioned along pre WW1 lines right away.
Fucking WW1, ruined so much.