How closely related are Balkaners genetically? Is it possible to distinguish between a Serb and a Bosniak...

How closely related are Balkaners genetically? Is it possible to distinguish between a Serb and a Bosniak? Or a Greek and a Turk?

Attached: Balkans.jpg (466x451, 67.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.458211v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exactly the same

>Is it possible to distinguish between a Serb and a Bosniak?
No,Bosniaks are just Serbs.
>Greek and a Turk
Yeah,Turks are way whiter than Greeks.

Attached: Western Balkans.png (1730x327, 103.8K)

Despite all the memes we are quite similar to each other.

Serbs, Bosniaks (Muslim Serbs and Croats), Croats, Montenegrins (Serbs), Bulgarians, and Slovenians are very similar to each other, and you probably could not tell them apart. Greeks, Romanians and Albanians are different however.

They definitely behave differently. I just did a mini Balkan tour with some frens. Honestly I thought Macedonia was the nicest with the coolest people. I genuinely don't know why people hate them.

>I genuinely don't know why people hate them.
They think we are some kind of mad max barbarians or something.

Turks are ogre looking . I went to Odrin and my God they are all hordes waiting to attack us again . Fuck them roaches. Greeks most look like turks with a faggot language but there are some white ones also. Slav we are mostly mixed. South Bulgarian and croats look like med tire northern Bulgaria are mostly white.

Yes there is a difference...that's why when a Greek does a DNA test it returns with "X% Greek, X% Armenian, X% whatever"
And when a Turk does a DNA test it will lokewise breakdown "X% dog, X% nigger, and X% roach"

Hungary should be counted as part of the Balkans
They have more of the based-Balkan type of mentality, versus their northern neighbours
Romania is significantly Hungarian anyway

Attached: balkan vax pass.jpg (445x553, 33.95K)

Any Forums keeps telling me Turks are just muslim Greeks so I guess you can't tell the difference.
Then again Any Forums can only seethe about Turks so it sounds like cope.

Yes, but all Europeans are close enough. Even Asians are close enough. What really matters is how dangerously distant Sub-Saharan Africans are. They could do irreparable harm to our genome.

This study took a decent look at it
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.458211v1

Attached: 18C7C476-FD53-4245-9429-D2AFD74C4889.jpg (911x1280, 153.22K)

regional differences yes, big difference no... the same shit as if you could draw significant difference between people in bavaria and austria

No. Serbs, Bulgarians and Romanians are the same people, maybe except from the far north-eastern romania where they are slavs.
Greeks and Albanians are very similar
Slovenes, Bosnians, Croats are the palest ones

Lul
Why do u hate greeks, serb bro?
What could the have possibly done to turn you in favor if tu*ks??

Attached: 1654399699174.jpg (480x476, 27.27K)

You are significantly hun garian

Am I the only retard on this site that doesnt know how to read these? Wtf am I looking at?

Attached: 1658248679826281.png (800x765, 350.82K)

No.....
But keep it up with the lack of sleep an you will soon be phisicaly unable to do it.
Just like me..

Attached: 1657423894201.jpg (750x738, 27.44K)

the same genetically but divided into catholics, muslim and orthodox

yeah nah

Attached: yugoslavia genetics.jpg (981x981, 225.06K)