What's the latest QRD on ivermectin & dosage?

Where the fuck are my fellow leafs getting ivermectin in Canada?? My Dad's got vax side effects and wants to try it but his doc won't prescribe it because muh conspiracy disinformation shit

Do I legit have to order him a tube of actual horse paste from an online pet store or something?

Anyone have the conversion chart from animal dosage to humans? He'll legit use the horse paste if he has to. Just wish he had listened to me and not gotten the vax in the first place sigh...

Attached: ivermectin_paste.jpg (1050x591, 64.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8383101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 leddit spacing. Has anyone tried the actual horse paste and had it work? I know some Any Forumstards much have experimented

Just get the horse paste. It’s tasty.

My family and all our friends and their family take the horse paste. It has to be kind with ONLY Ivermectin as the active ingredient and you don't have to worry much about dosage (it's hard to overdose on ivermectin). The horse paste tunes come marked so you can squeeze out just enough for your body weight. I weigh about 200lbs so I adjust the dial and squeeze it out on a spoon. You DO need to make sure you only take so much in a week. Here's the simple explanation:

Take one dose a day for two days in a row, then skip the third day, then take one more dose on day four. Now wait at least two days before repeating if you need to (you won't).

How to avoid corona
>wash your hands

How to beat corona
>chicken soup and rest

Crucify your dads doctor.

Paste I just did a pea sized amount once a day. Made me feel really good. Around vaxxies or if you are around sick people up it to two or three times a day.

order it off indiamart bro
>order a few small packages spaced out so they can get thru customs

It's cheap and easy to buy generic ivermectin on the internet: reliablerxpharma.com costs next to nothing, no prescription

Also. Take a break every now and then. Ivermectin can build up in the body overtime, on an empty stomach supplement zinc with it.

Hopefully he dies and you wont have to worry about him anymore.

I got the human pills and never had to try this so YMMV

Attached: 1628094751921.png (913x589, 286.17K)

Take about 500mg daily.

the latest Any Forums stance is that covid doesn't exist but you should eat horse paste to stick it to the man

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

here you go. good luck.

Eat horse paste then horse pussy.

I think ivermectin is used to help fight rona, not with vax side effects.

yes. i know many people and patients who have successfully used it. most effective within 72 hrs of symptoms.

Try prescribing it by a vet.

Attached: ivermectinpilled.webm (600x600, 2.6M)

I tried some of this with vitamin c and zinc when I started coming down with covid. Didn't have a very bad case though, so dunno if it ever made any difference. The current covid variants going around now arent' as bad as the original ones that fucked up people's lungs.

Get the horse paste with only ivermectin, then take dosages according to your weight.
I took it about once a week until i ran out. When i finally did get covid a few months later (airport), it was only a sore throat that went away after 3 days. No fever, no cough, no chills, and the sore throat went completely away with a half-dose of tylenol. My triple-vaxxed friends all had what was essentially a bad cold, but mine was extremely in comparison.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GET IN AND GIVE US A BUMP
BUMP

QRD WEF Digital ID project lead is also director of multi mullion digital ID company being rolled out accross the world, this will be your digital passport anons

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you gotta do convincing neigh though

Extremely mild*

Authorized in Japan and immediately people stopped calling it horse medicine

www.indiamart.com
much cheaper. I buy by the thousands of doses and supply to people who need it.

Based. This is what I was hoping for thanks. I'm guessing Trudeau won't let this shit get across the border easy
Sounds like about a pea-sized dose per day with some breaks then, thanks. He's hoping it'll detox the vax spike proteins...I'm 99% sure it won't work, but he's my old man so I said I'd look into it for him

Anyone remember what the stuff you put up your butt was? I thought that was ivermectin so I was like oh man is he in for a surprise when I tell him how to take it kek
Ya I'm not expecting it to work myself, but he's desperate. Having crazy blood pressure issues and his heart is skipping beats whenever he does literally anything. A year ago he was jogging all over town every day healthy as a horse. So he's willing to try anything, I've got him on NAC and a bunch of other shit already

On the plus side he's now almost more blackpilled than me. He's beent txting me about metal nanoparticles in the vaxxes and right now he's out of town on a camping trip this weekend "to get away from the 5G towers" kek

Attached: 1652811575926.jpg (759x856, 110.3K)

It's to prevent hospitalization by reducing COVID's impact, and works better the sooner you take it. If you're already fucked Ivermectin isn't gonna help you, but if you test positive and get on it quick it can be quite effective in mitigating its severity thus not needing to be hospitalized.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8383101/

It's not tasty... it's bitter (apple flavor with no sugar).

Do NOT take it multiple times a day or for more than two days in a row. It takes a long time to absorb into your system. Take zinc with it.

Horse paste is awesome. Also kills your appetite and sugar cravings. Good shit.

Dont forget to take it WITH food. You're more likely to experience GI distress if you eat it on an empty stomach.

socialized medicine. you get what you pay for. let that be a lesson, burgers

He's hoping it'll get rid of whatever spike proteins are fucking with him from the vax but I'm pretty sure he just has blood clots or heart valve scarring or something that can't be undone. If it works I'll be here letting everyone know of course but I think it's more cope than anything. Can't hurt for him to take it daily though, it sounds like it's pretty safe and even a placebo effect is good

It definitely works better the sooner you take it. And it takes a bit to work its way into your system so don't delay. I got the duramectin on amazon but you can get it at the feed store faster and cheaper. Just remember to only take the kind with ONLY Ivermectin as the active ingredient.

It also treated the entirety of India.
Widely used in Africa for decades for all kinds of shit.

It's a wonder drug with virtually zero side effects, that's why (((they))) want to ban it everywhere.
Some people claim they cured their cancer with dog devormers, read up on Panacur for example.